NHL uniform Changes 06-07

Colinium

I think I have the shirt he's talking about. I was in Buffalo over Memorial Day weekend and stopped by Laux. Half the selection was blue & yellow. I picked up a dark blue t-shirt with the old logo on it, a gray t-shirt with the old logo and Buffalo in script, and a yellow hat with the old blue logo.

This post is useless without pics...

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think I have the shirt he's talking about. I was in Buffalo over Memorial Day weekend and stopped by Laux. Half the selection was blue & yellow. I picked up a dark blue t-shirt with the old logo on it, a gray t-shirt with the old logo and Buffalo in script, and a yellow hat with the old blue logo.

This post is useless without pics...

I second that.

I've seen blue and white Sabres shirts with the classic logo on it, but as far as I can tell, these shirts are just part of a RBK retro release. I'm sure some other teams are around.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

FWIW, members at the Capitals BB have reported as far back as the last home games in April, that the current set was being blown out half price at the team store. The employees reportedly were saying no more would be made, and a new red, white, and blue set was coming for 06-07. Caps website has authentic jerseys in limited sizes only now, just 46 and 48 for the white jersey.

does anybody think the current NHL line, especially CCM/KOHO replica jerseys, will be on sale in the coming months? Considering the influx of young players, I think this owuld be the perfect time to acquire some new team wear.

I concur.

When the spiffy Swifty garbage comes out, expect the classic cuts to drop in price a bit.

That's when I'll be snagging as many jerseys as humanly possible.

4 down (TOR, CGY, COL, HFD), 29 to go...

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

does anybody think the current NHL line, especially CCM/KOHO replica jerseys, will be on sale in the coming months?  Considering the influx of young players, I think this owuld be the perfect time to acquire some new team wear.

I concur.

When the spiffy Swifty garbage comes out, expect the classic cuts to drop in price a bit.

That's when I'll be snagging as many jerseys as humanly possible.

4 down (TOR, CGY, COL, HFD), 29 to go...

I'm pretty sure the general consensus on this board was that the new jerseys will NOT be tucked in swift jersey, did we not?

I'm pretty sure the general consensus on this board was that the new jerseys will NOT be tucked in swift jersey, did we not?

The complete redesign or whatever isn't happening until 2007-2008 at the soonest, yes. Whatever stuff the Caps and Ducks and Sabres trot out will be the normal, correct style.

1zgyd8w.jpg

Keep your eyes peeled...the Sabres have announced a free-to-the-public draft party on Saturday the 24th to watch the draft. I believe when they last changed unis they did something like this, no?

I hope they do because I'll need something positive to wash the taste of the Canes lifting the cup tonight (gasp).

Keep your eyes peeled...the Sabres have announced a free-to-the-public draft party on Saturday the 24th to watch the draft. I believe when they last changed unis they did something like this, no?

I hope they do because I'll need something positive to wash the taste of the Canes lifting the cup tonight (gasp).

Looks like you have more time before they hoist the cup. :P

What I find to be very cool about tonights game is all 3 former Peterborough Petes players scored - Pronger, Staal (2) and Stillman. I wonder if something like this, this meaning all alumni from one junior team on both Stanley Cup Finals teams scoring in one game. It was a fun game.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

True. I will have to wait until next year for Lord Stanley to come to town. At least then the colors will be right.

Just an FYI, I'm not one of the bitter Sabres fans who doesn't like Carolina because they're from the south....I just think that a VERY deserving team, in the truest sense of the word, got shafted by the injury bug.

No Goal, Wide Right, Homerun Throwback all pissed me off, but this just made me sad for the guys on the team.

Good luck to your team.

When, oh when will the Leafs go back to their 1970-1992 uniforms? Those were wicked.

See, as much as I LOVE that set (I own an authentic away one) they bring too much bad karma with them. Those symbolize the losing, declining days of the Leafs and while they look wicked, they bring bad luck. I'm glad someone else actually likes that set besides me!!! :D

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

See, as much as I LOVE that set (I own an authentic away one) they bring too much bad karma with them. Those symbolize the losing, declining days of the Leafs and while they look wicked, they bring bad luck. I'm glad someone else actually likes that set besides me!!! :D

Only if you replace the carbon copy leaf on the shoulders with the olde school Leafs crest.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

See, as much as I LOVE that set (I own an authentic away one) they bring too much bad karma with them. Those symbolize the losing, declining days of the Leafs and while they look wicked, they bring bad luck. I'm glad someone else actually likes that set besides me!!!  :D

Only if you replace the carbon copy leaf on the shoulders with the olde school Leafs crest.

See... I don't think it would look nice. It would lose its symatry and its estetic. Its a good idea... but I don't think it would look nice.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

They held an open practice, before the end of the regular season, in 1996 to unveil the current duds.

There will be no new look before the draft. All Sabres picks will be getting the current white jerseys.

Keep your eyes peeled...the Sabres have announced a free-to-the-public draft party on Saturday the 24th to watch the draft.  I believe when they last changed unis they did something like this, no?

They held an open practice, before the end of the regular season, in 1996 to unveil the current duds.

There will be no new look before the draft. All Sabres picks will be getting the current white jerseys.

I'm hoping that they do unvail them within the next two weeks...

are you sure about them not showing them at the draft?

Keep your eyes peeled...the Sabres have announced a free-to-the-public draft party on Saturday the 24th to watch the draft.  I believe when they last changed unis they did something like this, no?

Do you happen to have an inside news as to whenthey might be unvieling them?

I'm making two trips to Buffalo in the next 6 weeks, and would love to be there for it.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

When, oh when will the Leafs go back to their 1970-1992 uniforms? Those were wicked.

They were all right, but they also spit on years of Leafs tradition and coincided with the long, long drought of the Ballard years. May we never see them again.

PapelbonSpaceship.png

bannerlong.jpg

They were all right, but they also spit on years of Leafs tradition and coincided with the long, long drought of the Ballard years. May we never see them again.

See...they do bring bad stigma and bad memories of years filled with amazing talent wasted by a penny pinching owner...but you can't deny how good they look.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

No.

The switch to the current duds was announced late in the '95-'96 season, and the jerseys were shown in a pre-game ceremony before one of the Sabres' last home games that season.

No.

The switch to the current duds was announced late in the '95-'96 season, and the jerseys were shown in a pre-game ceremony before one of the Sabres' last home games that season.

Nope. It was an open practice, free to the public. There was no game.

I was there.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

No.

Nope. It was an open practice, free to the public. There was no game.

I was there.

Yeah, I remember that day well. They came out on the ice to Motorhead by Bush. On a side note, the Sabres are having a draft party at HSBC Arena on the day of the draft. New logos & unis?

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

Archived