new Durham Bulls logo

HatManTC

905042.jpg

i for one dont like. i think the old hat is iconic and didnt need to messed with. just another case of modernizing something that doesnt need to be modernized

Agreed. Looks terrible. Like a copy of the University at Buffalo Bulls.

819.gif

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

As quadival has pointed out, the team identifies this design as an alternate logo. Nothing more, nothing less. Its use on a "fitted alternate logo cap" simply provides the Bulls with another revenue stream.

The classic "bull-leaping-through-D" logo remains as the club's primary mark. Personally, I don't see them abandoning that logo for quite some time. Simply put, it is too well-connected to the club - and has aged far too well to - to be discarded.

That said, I find the new logo to be extremely well-designed. It is a solid addition to the Durham Bulls' identity package... and vastly superior to the University of Buffalo's Bull logo.

As someone who lives in the area and goes to at least a half-dozen games a year, put me in the column that actually welcomes at least an update of the Bulls Denver Bronco-like "D" logo.

The bull depicted in this thread is a bit much as a primary, but works fine as an alternate. But the team should update/modernize the current look - especially their uniforms, which are just God-Awful.

nav-logo.png

That new logo is an alternate logo and that's an alternate cap.

http://store.durhambulls.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=290

Whew, I was scared for a second. I love the Bull-through-D. As an alt though, I like this new logo. As long as it stays secondary to the old logo, it's a nice compliment.

Put Your Hands up For Detroit (our lovely city)

This is a really nice alt. This bull head is much more professional looking than the bull in their current logo. I would like to see the same treatment given to the rest of the bull.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Archived