Keyshawn now a Kitty Cat....i mean panther

pagan696

Keyshawn Johnson reportedly agrees to 4 yr deal w 5mil signing bonus with Carolina Panthers.

i hope this bodes well for my hometown team...

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

Well, at least he can be the bad crappy receiver while Steve Smith takes all of the glory because, unlike Mr. 'Give Me the Damn Ball', he's a team player.

no, he is the team.

with out Smith, Delholme would be sitting the bench

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

With the Panthers signing Keyshawn Johnson, something happened that I didn't think could be possible.

I now hate the Panthers more than ever before, because I have never liked Keyshawn Johnson. Now, in addition to being the #1 most hated team to my beloved Falcons, they now have public enemy #1 in my eyes (I'm one of the rare people who will defend T.O. sometimes.)

I'm actually impressed that Keyshawn, acting as his own agent, could get a four-year deal out of Carolina. I doubt he lasts that long as a Panther though.

If he stinks it up like I predict, he can stay there forever.

This hurts Dallas more than they realize. Sure they have T.O., Glenn and Crayton but former guy is a head case and the latter two are injury-prone. I wish the Cowboys could have found a way to bring Keyshawn back.

Oh, and the Panthers look pretty SuperBowl-ish, at least right now.

newsig.jpg

Keyshawn Johnson reportedly agrees to 4 yr deal w 5mil signing bonus with Carolina Panthers.

i hope this bodes well for my hometown team...

Keyshawn knows he's gonna have to be the #2 reciever. He says that Steve Smith was his biggest influence in coming over to the Panthers. I think this move definately helps the Panthers.

Archived