ABA Brooklyn Wonders Logo

paynomind

ABA Wonders

ababwonders.gif

Wonders unveil new logo

04/03/06 - American Basketball Association (ABA) Brooklyn Wonders

Brooklyn, NY. the ABA Brooklyn Wonders today unveiled their official logo. The Brooklyn Wonders are an expansion team set to begin playing in the 2006/2007 season starting in November. The logo, which includes the colors grey, red, white and blue, is an exciting image that is meant to represent the quality action that fans will be able to expect from the Brooklyn Wonders, as well as solidifying the team as a committed and solid team in the ABA that will offer basketball in Brooklyn for years to come. To view the logo, please visit www.brooklynwonders.com.

Ron Eford, General Manager, stated, "Our anticipation is that fans will come to equate this logo with energetic, fast-paced, fan-oriented and affordable basketball. it will be something that every Brooklyn fan will fell proud to call their own." The Brooklyn Wonders would like to thank Lara Sutton and Jacob Grad for their expertise in designing the amazing and artistic logo.

For more information, please contact Ron Eford at reford@brooklynwonders.com or visit www.brooklynwonders.com or www.abalive.com.

brooklyn3_splash.jpg

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

The logo, which includes the colors grey, red, white and blue, is an exciting image that is meant to represent the quality action that fans will be able to expect from the Brooklyn Wonders, as well as solidifying the team as a committed and solid team in the ABA that will offer basketball in Brooklyn for years to come.

Grey, red, white, blue = exciting?

"Solidifying the team as a ... solid team" ???

Clearly they haven't gotten around to hiring a media manager yet.

The Brooklyn Wonders would like to thank Lara Sutton and Jacob Grad for their expertise in designing the amazing and artistic logo.

This logo is neither amazing nor artistic. It is about as bland as they come.

I was expecting to see a female android child as a mascot.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Let's see...

Overuse of freeware fonts -- check

Red, white, and blue ball -- check

Boring or ugly color palette -- check

Looks like an ABA logo to me. The only thing missing is a gradient.

QPR%20Sig.png

Anybody esle see the Cuban flag in that logo?

Man, that logo sucks it hard, I wouldn't want my name attached to that thing. And who the hell actually writes crap like that?!

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

I feel that this would be a far more appropriate logo for any ABA team.

tombstone-gravestone.jpg

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Anybody esle see the Cuban flag in that logo?

Man, that logo sucks it hard, I wouldn't want my name attached to that thing. And who the hell actually writes crap like that?!

That was the first thing I thought. I was worried it was almost like the Beijing Aoshen crap all over again.

Archived