Chicago Sports in "Chicago" Color

snetsrak43

I liked Vitamin D's (I think it was him) concept with the Phillies in the Pilly flag color.

So I'm gonna do the same thing with all the chicago teams, except soccer/hockey.

Hope you don't min me implementing this idea.

Chicago flag:

City_of_Chicago_Flag.png

Da Bears:

beardown.png

I would hate to see this happen btw. I love the blue and orange.

Other teams to follow.

brianurlacher.png

Haha

Well hopefully the Cubs/Bulls/Sox will go over better. Cant say I'm surprised that a team with one of the most traditional looks would go over well. Although basically every Chicago team has very classic looks so this could get even uglier.

brianurlacher.png

There's a high school we used to play growing up that wears exactly these colors. John Taylor of the 49ers went there. And that's pretty much what their uniforms look like. Take that for what you will; their middle school has the same colors, and their teachers wear pins with their school's initials and slogan on it.

Pennsuaken Middle School...

... PROUD OF PMS!

Pre-menstrual syndrome is nothing to be proud of. And coming full circle, these Bears unis make me think of PMS. Again, take it for what you will... :rolleyes:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Ya know its really interesting because I'm looking at this concept with a different computer now and the colors look 100x worse. Red and light blue really dont't match, but this red is more orange and the blue not as bright when I see it through a different screen.

As I look at this concept I still think that maybe I will try to do the Chicago designs, but not of the Chicago flag colors. I'm not sure what colors would be fitting though.

brianurlacher.png

i agree that chicago has too traditional unis all around to completely overhaul...maybe make some minor changes with the cubs jerseys.....like maybe have the cubbie bear holding a white flag, or taking a nap, or submissive urinating in front of a white sock

i agree that chicago has too traditional unis all around to completely overhaul...maybe make some minor changes with the cubs jerseys.....like maybe have the cubbie bear holding a white flag, or taking a nap, or submissive urinating in front of a white sock

haha! :D maybe as an alt logo

Archived