Mavs' alternates

vicfurth

For today's NBA season opener, the Dallas Mavericks will sport all silver. The only other differences are the Alt. logo on the shorts & their script will say "Mavericks" as opposed to "Dallas".

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This NOT worthless without pics. He wrote a good discription of it, and allows us to be on the look out for it tonight especially since the game in on TNT.

And those who dont wtach can look for the pics tonight or after the game.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

This NOT worthless without pics. He wrote a good discription of it, and allows us to be on the look out for it tonight especially since the game in on TNT.

And those who dont wtach can look for the pics tonight or after the game.

Thank you.

I couldn't get a pic because the jersey isn't on the Mavs' store site yet.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

The Nets' jerseys actually look nice.  Those Dallas tin foil things... well, I'll have to see what they look like in-game.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

actually the nets one looks more gray to me...otherwise they'd wear em at home and also wouldn't have white numbers :D hopefully this is more silvery than that.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I would prefer to see them in lightning blue.  That would be sweet, plus they used to wear royal, so it kind of gives a toast to their history (I know it's a different shade).  Lightning blue with navy then with silver accents, now that sounds sweet.  Otherwise we are gonna have our 2nd ugly Dallas alt.

In war there is no prize for runner-up. -- Omar N. Bradley

I think if the reflectivity is soft, they'll look pretty decent. If it's as hard as they apear in that photo, I'm not gonna be a fan.

I dunno... to me the difference between the two shades of blue wouldn't be enough to justify have both in the uniform set. I think the silver has potential for a third jersey.

actually the nets one looks more gray to me...otherwise they'd wear em at home and also wouldn't have white numbers :D hopefully this is more silvery than that.

I saw a Nets jersey up close just a few days ago and it appears to me to have a very subtle blue tint to it.  I thought it looked pretty cool.  TV really doesn't do it justice.

Archived