Titans 10-Year Anniversary Logo

NDwas

i think it's great. the only thing that would improve it, would be to make the flames a little bit 3d as well, like you did with the X.

and it's hard to believe it's been 10 years in tennessee.

Hmm, I think they'd have to go a different direction since they've only been in Tennessee for 10 years, and been the Titans for 8 years.

Nice idea though man.

I'll echo this sentiment...Tennessee for 10 seasons/9 years, Titans for 8/7. Will be a great idea in three years, though - nicely done.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• 1 month later...
I think I might like this better if it didn't have a beveled/3D look. It is a great idea, though. Nice work.

I wholeheartedly agree; death to bevelled edges.

It was bad enough when the only people who could make them easily were using EyeCandy; now it's a layer blending mode; it should be avoided at all costs.

Not so bad on the 'X' mind you, because it's an interesting shape that lends itself to real-world bevelling. The flames bevel is the same thing I've seen a thousand times over from Photoshop.

It's a shame too, because the logo is nice :). Though if they're already using the flaming circle once on their uniforms, twice might be excessive.

Dragons.gifPreds.gifTitans.gifSonics.gif

Crests.gif

It's good. I just can't get over the stars. How hard it is to get the state flag right in your own teams logo?

That's right K.S. "Bud" Adams, I'm talking to you. I can almost understand the upside-down stars on the primary, due to the shape of the 'T', but on the sword, the FRICKIN' STARS ARE UPSIDE-DOWN! And then you had the huevos to carry the mistake over to your Arena Football team's alternate logo. Just shameless.

Archived