Round Two

Deadline 2 weeks- Thursday May 18th

*new template space-w 892x h 554

Obj's:

1.Develop a logo for any rising athlete of any sport

2.Now you have a logo design a sneaker/cleat for your athlete

Extras

1.zoom images of the sneaker

2.Other products(ex.shirts, headbands, sweatshirts) that you could add to their product line

3.photoshoped images of them modeling their products

example-lebron james logo

zoom_generation_lo_wht_6.jpg

example-lebron james shoe

U774P6T12D1501118F44DT20050411101201.jpg

Untitled-3.gif

-s82.designs.webpage-

Brilliams!

Ownership

-CFA: South Beach Sharks

-NCFA: 2007 Beantown Bowl Champions; BNE Co-Champions

Just wanna say I love the output of this competition. Good luck gentlemen, I'm looking forward to the results.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Don't worry you'll get 'em...you wouldn't believe how busy some of us have been the last week and a half or so.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I have a submission question:

Do we only have 300x150 or whatever size you sued last round, to display the logo, product, and athlete?

Or, can we submit in the size we designed, as many documents as we'd like to submit?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

too many......as a matter of fact 13 more people need to enter their submissions by tomorrow night at Midnight

Don't worry, I'll have it in, it's the last week of school so I've been pretty busy.

*new template space-w 892x h 554

Boom.

You and your "reading." Bah. Reading is overrated.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived