Did anyone c what i seen? new cle browns logo

LogoCollector

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's been in the endzone since the season started... It is, appropriatly, in the "Dowg Pound" endzone. So they have now created two logos this year,when previously they had none... good job by them...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

we did work for the Browns a few years back and had a "Dawg Pound" logo with the dog having a (old style) leather helmet. i look to post, if i can find.

on field it looks like the old RED DOG Beer logo with a different color scheme.

i like the no logo helmet, and the alt. logo with the B inset in the football is a nice "classic" looking logo.

*edit:

DAWGPND.JPG

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

So am I, I heard a rumor about the browns going to a metalic orange & maybe adding a decal to the helmet, I hope it happens.

where'd you hear that?  did it have anything to do with this?  cus we were just doing that for fun

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I would like to know where that rumor came from, because I have been lobbying that the Browns update their uniforms for a while now

NO.  You have got to be kidding me.  The browns helmet is perfect the way it is.  Do you know how many browns fans would be upset if they changed it now?  All whole heck of a lot of them would. People on the Browns Message boards get irritated at the thought of Cleveland adding a logo to the helmet.  Personally I say keep the tradition alive.  We are the only team that has a plain helmet in the nfl and i like it that way.

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

Penn State needs a new coach and the Browns need to play the Cardinals every week, but neither needs logos on their helmets. Please, spare the classics. Thank you.

the browns' helmet isnt classic. its old. very very old. browns fans need to realize their football team plays in the nfl, not the ncaa. penn state plays in the ncaa, so the plain helmet is ok for them. if this happens, the browns just might do the right thing and put the "B" football logo on the helmet, and the dog head logo on the sleve without the "AL" tribute patch. the "dawg pund" logo is great for a stadium logo, but it is a weak uniform logo.

The Browns helmet is classic, it is traditional, and it quite simply, beautiful. WHat they have done with their pants this year is a travesty, no team should have 3 different sets of pants. They need to pick the white pants without the seperated stripes, and stick with that. For the love of God burn those orange pants already... the 80's are over...

Leave their uniforms alone.

Leave perfection as it is.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

The Browns helmet is classic, it is traditional, and it quite simply, beautiful. WHat they have done with their pants this year is a travesty, no team should have 3 different sets of pants. They need to pick the white pants without the seperated stripes, and stick with that. For the love of God burn those orange pants already... the 80's are over...

Leave their uniforms alone.

Leave perfection as it is.

like you king, i have a soft spot for traditional and throwback looking uniforms. however, i am a believer of the saying that some things are not traditional, they are just old. the browns helmet is old. once again, this is the nfl, not the ncaa. most ncaa teams have logos on their helmets, but an nfl team dosnt? i agree with u on the pants issue, however. one white set of pants is enough. however, i happen to like the orange pants. they are unique.

Archived