Tweaking the Indians

patsox

I see no reason for the "I" as a sheeve patch, especially on the homes with "Indians" on the front. The "I" is already in the wordmark.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

You forgot to add piping on the back of the sleeves of the alternate jersey. And why is the MLB logo in Blue Jays colors? Please don't make me quote your website again...

QPR%20Sig.png

The transparent Chief Wahoo is freaking me out.

The "I" sleeve patch on the jersey that already says "Indians" is a little silly. How about coming up with your own (original!) "C" logo.

I'll wait till I see a finished design.

I second that.

Looking at this, you once again decided to go with the ADD approach of cranking out as many half-assed concepts in as short a time period as possible. The piping on these looks like a 5 year old drew it with crayon, especially on the back of the jerseys, the player names look extremely jagged, with Hafner nearly illegible, and the wordmarks have very rough edges, with the sleeve patches even worse. Plus, it doesn't look like you have any idea where you're going with the color of the MLB logo.

Please, for the love of God, either download inkscape, or spend more than 15 minutes on these, because I can't give any opinions on the overall stylistic elements until I'm no longer drawn to the sloppyness that each of your recent concepts exudes.

VmWIn6B.png

I prefer the current uni's to these. Especially the all navy cap. I agree about the I on the sleeve, it just doesn't make sense. And I still think the Indains should go back to the blue Indians jersey for home alts and blue "Cleveland" jersey for away alt

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

it seems to me your motto is "quantity over quality." Try and spent more than 8 and a half minutes on your work. It looks like you just pasted a few things here and there, forgot to fill in some spots, and then added player names with pixel blurs around them. You will gain not mine, nor the community's respect if you keep pumping out work like this.

scrappy in the future, do me a favor and stay away from the Tigers and Diamondbacks

I would like to add the Angels to that list.

And if you're gonna 'tweak' hockey, please stay away from the Ducks.

And if you're gonna 'tweak' hockey, please stay away from the Ducks.

Actually, I think if he's going to "tweak" anything, he should stay off these boards.

Yes, we get it, some teams don't need names. But in some cases, they do. This is one of them.

Archived