Rays prospects trash orgainzation

TBGKon

Maddon rips disgruntled Rays prospects

My message to the Rays: I don't care how good these guys are and possibly can be, but based on their attitudes about the parent club, we should put the "three amigos" on the trading block. I'm sure there's a team out there that will give us something decent in return.

I am appalled that they think of the major leagues like this, they seriously need to grow up and learn the meaning of respect.

The Devil Rays are such a screwed up orginization from top to bottom, they have all tehse high draft picks and produced nothing, they had one cant miss kid become a heroin addict, one suspended for throwing a bat at an ump, and the others just seem to be languishing in Durham.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

What would I do? I'd fire them. No trading, no "sorry, but we're letting you go" none of it.

I hear one of those mouths go to yipping:

"Oh, is that so? You're fired. Take your bat and go home."

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Usually when a baseball player complains I think "they should trade 'em to Tampa Bay" :)

If you really want to 'get' these players, keep them in the minors, but have them ride the pine every game... however, that's just not smart management. Wait until the off-season, and try unloading them to some teams in 'firesale' mode (Dontrelle Willis maybe?) and try to make an attempt at going above 500 for at least an eighth of a season.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

Just Imagine Your dream has come true you are in the big leagues, but its in Tampa and you rather be selling insurance, what a franchise.

I swear they might be the worst run orginization in MLB history

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Just Imagine Your dream has come true you are in the big leagues, but its in Tampa and you rather be selling insurance, what a franchise.

Sorry, but just because it's the Tampa organization doesn't mean it's ok to act like babies. These guys have the chance to do something most of us dream about, and they're complaining?

Send them to single A ball, and let them languish.

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

Peter Angelos and the Orioles say hello.

sig_gai.png

warriorbannerssmall.png

We all know about Delmon Young.

BJ Upton? I'm sorry, I can't accomodate a guy who tried to cheat on a math test off my girlfriend in high school (the same high school that has produced David Wright and Mike Cuddyer, incidentally).

Honestly? The only thing to do is to keep them at Durham for as long as possible. If you demote / fire them, they'll get what they want -- they'll go to an indipendent league (Atlantic League, probably) and get picked up by some random team who will plug them into their lineup.

Let them bathe in "sewers". There are guys who would kill to be where they are now.

philly.png

Peter Angelos and the Orioles say hello.

If you're having a party, just remember that Dave Montgomery and the Phillies Silent 7 (or is it down to 4 now) are always on the list.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Note: Apparently BJ Upton has reconciled and will most likely be called up by the Rays tomorrow to replace the DL'd Ty Wigginton at 3B

I wonder if that's due to the death threats these guys have been getting here since they besmearched Durham, or if its because they want to throw a little welcome-blanket party for him in FLA.

nav-logo.png

Archived