Utah Jazz alternate jersey?

broshrddg

I believe under NBA Fashion guidelines the Jazz should be able to introduce a third jersey next year. If I am not mistaken a team must wait at least two or three years before adding a third.

what about teams like charlotte? who started their first year with 3 jerseys.

what are you talking about, they've only had 2 jerseys (Home=white, road=orange)

I believe under NBA Fashion guidelines the Jazz should be able to introduce a third jersey next year. If I am not mistaken a team must wait at least two or three years before adding a third.

what about teams like charlotte? who started their first year with 3 jerseys.

Bobcats - Orange away and White home

Hornets - Teal away and white home (Purple Hornets jerseys didn't arrive until 1993 or 1994)

What three jerseys are you talking about?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• 2 months later...

Ryp86, where'd you get that actual photo? I guess this means its for sure.

I was in New York City a couple weeks ago when I stopped at the NBA Store, and I saw the Jazz alternates there. All I will say is that I almost bought one. One of the best jerseys in the NBA at this point, hands down...

the only disappointing thing about these is there's no purple anywhere, it appears (and if there is in fact any, there's very little of it). they're still better than the regular rags, but the least they coulda done was use purple instead of navy.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived