NFL Sideline Caps

cranium

I've been waiting for this topic to come up and it hasn't yet, so here goes . . .

What does everyone think of this year's sideline caps?

I know they've been working on integrating the pant striping into the hat, which I kind of like as a concept, but it doesn't quite work for me in its execution. What I really hate is the extra color on the hat bill. Why couldn't it have just been a solid color? Now it is way too busy. IMO. Here is perhaps the oddest looking one of all the teams

1_640.jpg

I agree with what someone said on another thread. Reebok is really messing up the NFL merchandising with this sort of crud.

Plus, you got the big fat Reebok logo on the side, breaking up the pant striping.

I wouldn't buy one. Do you think anyone would wear these two or three years from now?

savedpictures013-1.jpg

holy crap...the Bengals actually decided not to use that crappy B on their hat B)

the idea could be done better. wait, it was done better a couple years ago when there was pant striping on the bill. <_<

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

i dont like them. there's too much going on. keep it simple

That's why you don't work for Reebok. Busy is in, and has been for a while.

These sell, that's they make them.

Of course they sell. They're the only official sideline cap. People like official stuff.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

But, who do they sell them to? I almost never seen these sideline hats in public, especially last year's swirly hats. Occasionally, I might glance one in the stands during a televised game, but practically never on the street. :therock:

savedpictures013-1.jpg

Thank goodness the coaches wear respectable caps, and they sell those in stores, or I would have no NFL caps in my cap collection.

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

Archived