NFL Preseason Jersey's

ArsenalGnnr

Pretty self explanitory; a few comments though:

1 jersey per team. This lead to some interesting color choices since teams couldn't have the same or nearly the same colors as their opponets. Here is a graphic of the preseason matchups w/ preseason jerseys:

prematchupsfn9.th.png

I tried to give each team something a bit different but sometimes the matchup situation prevented it.

No TV numbers b/c most games aren't on TV

Since each team has rather large rosters during the preseason having only one jersey per team cut down on cost (which is a huge problem in the NFL I know :P) while also allowing teams to shamelessly sell more jerseys to fans, its a win-win, unless you don't own an NFL team.

They would probably be made more light weight since its hot and they don't have to last but a few plays... probably have cheap iron on numbers too.

Anyhow, here they are:

preseasonei3.png

yeah... isn't nfl network showing every preseason game? or something along those lines?

the only one i really think i'd like to see on the practice field is the titans... for some reason, i really like it. it's got more detail than any of the others, too. i'd prefer to see it with the titans font, though.

i just hope new england never plays houston in your preseason :P

I like the idea of going with BP-style alternate jerseys for preseason games. However, I think that for this style to work, a couple things would need to change from your setup:

1) As mentioned, all the games are on TV (at least locally), so TV numbers are a must.

2) Each team needs to have a dark and light jersey, if for no other reason than merchandising. Also, there's no guarantee that the scheduling will always work out so that each team can be either dark or light (I didn't bother to check, but I assume it does in your scheme this year).

3) Add detail to the jerseys. As mentioned, New England and Houston appear to have the same jerseys, and teams will definitely want to put their unique print on these- maybe work the secondary logo of each team in somewhere. You need to show the jerseys bigger, too, since it's impossible to see any details at the present size.

It's a great idea, but the execution needs some work.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

You spelled Houston wrong. (Your concept say "HoustAn")

Other than that these look too plain and cookie-cutter for my liking. I know they're preseason but I personally would rather not see every team in the same jersey style/template. (Arena League...are you LISTENING???)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

No TV numbers b/c most games aren't on TV

They're ALL on TV.

Just because all preseason games are not on National TV (ie. Fox, NBC, CBS, NFL Network) doesn't mean it isnt on TV. Most teams have a contract with another local affiliate air the game (ie. all games are on the NBC affiliate in Tampa)

heh, looks like you had close to the same idea I had a while back, only you seem to have put much less time into it.  you got a cabeza, use it!

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=31379

those are great Discrimihater but if its ok with you i'd like to take a crack at some of those uniforms

heh, as long as you aint copyin :censored: verbatim, i'm alright with it

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived