Bills Switching to Black Cleats

TurnTwo

I think the Bills were one of the teams on which white cleats looked the best... and I still think the black cleats look better. Upppppgrade.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

guys you are about 16 hrs. behind

I posted this on the Cards black cleats thread

Saturday, August 12th, 2006 - 20:01:40 

Group: Members

Member No.: 3,468

The Bills have donned the black cleats . Add yet another to list of black cleat converted teams. They are wearing them tonight against the Panthers it is on NFL Network now as part of their no huddle live look in show. And one more thing much to my delight no monochrome and I like the look.

Maybe Dick Jauron is anti-monotone? The Bills wearing their uniforms as intended would be a huge upgrade without switching uniforms entirely.

Black cleats look great though.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Maybe Dick Jauron is anti-monotone? The Bills wearing their uniforms as intended would be a huge upgrade without switching uniforms entirely.

As a Bills fan I have to agree, the navy monochromes are awful.

stoneraizersig.jpg

I kind of like it with their recent uniforms because it kind of take some of the ugliness down but they are still ugly. Their uniforms are downgraded from butt ass ugly to butt ugly.

bring back the Jim Kelly era uniforms!!!

kelly1.jpg

oops! Wrong Jim Kelly (lol)

kelly_jim.jpg

The correct Jim Kelly

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

Maybe Dick Jauron is anti-monotone?

Maybe Dick Jauron is anti-white-cleat. The last 3 teams he's been associated with (Bills, Lions, Bears) switched from white to black while he was there.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

The Bills have always worn the blue jerseys/white pants combo in the pre-season.

They have worn them a few times the past couple of years in the regular season as well.

I am sure when the weather cools down in Buffalo, they will be back in 2006. The players make that decision.

And, they won't look much different than Seattle wearing black shoes with their all blue uniforms. Not to worry.

kelly_jim.jpg

This is a bit off topic, but I hated those uniforms. I don't know what it is, but I never liked that shade of blue. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'd root for the Bills if they were wearing hot pink argyle, but I just didn't like the... I guess you'd say "royal blue," or whatever that shade is.

I was SO happy to learn that they were switching to a darker blue... and then the uniforms came out, and I nearly cried. Hideous, especially after they started trying to go monochrome dark blue by mix-matching. Awful.

If they had kept the old design, but swapped out the blues, I think I might have loved those.

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

I'll just repeat myself. If they wore them as intended (you know, so the side panel matches with the pant stripe) they wouldn't be nearly as bad as the monochrome. I really hope they at least wear them right this year.

To me, the all-white road look makes them look like big babies with the yoke as a bib. Seems like they'd be a bit more intimidating with the blue pants, but I can't even remember them ever wearing those uniforms like that.

Sigh. Everything in Buffalo is UGLY.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Black cleats with the current uniforms - monochrome or otherwise - is like putting lipstick on a pig: a minor cosmetic embellishment that does nothing to diminish the fact that the rest of the package is godawful. Not only is the current set a huge step backward from everything the Bills have ever worn, it's a hideous look by itself and without comparison to the team's past.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived