Coyotes Concept

JJWAY

JJWAY and PATSOX seperated at birth????

step up from my first one

Not really. The logo is huge, there is no style to the uniform, and it's not clean.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Untitled-1copy.png

Seriously?? Come on, if you want to be taken seriously here and not become another patsox, clean up your designs!!!! No need to rush. Designing jerseys isn't a race. Just take your time, do it right, then you'll get proper feedback.

atleast you didn't screw up the template... completley.

Pretty close.

Did you even use the bucket tool? Or listen to any advice from the last thread?

I don't think he took any advice from this thread either, look at his newest concept, lol.

fonz--I love your top sig--that intentionall bad paint stuff cracks me up...

mANDl--great picture to use for this stuff--some of my early concepts had some problems--mostly until I started using png. But take the time if you use paint to ZOOM IN and clean up.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Dude, this guy's just some fake meant to piss us all off. Look at that Mike Piazza logo in his signature. Anyone, regardless of a blatant lack of talent, would be able to make a straight line in Paint. It's not even worth it anymore.

Dude, this guy's just some fake meant to piss us all off. Look at that Mike Piazza logo in his signature. Anyone, regardless of a blatant lack of talent, would be able to make a straight line in Paint. It's not even worth it anymore.

you mean this hunk of gold:

garbage.png

it doesn't even have orange, it looks more like yellow

Archived