Whats your take on bron, bron?

Fusebazell

I haven't seen him play but whatever I think his is a career that should be judged in the long run. The guy has enough pressure on his shoulders without people rushing to judge him. And lets face it pro sports is as littered with stories of failed no 1 picks as it is full of stories of guys who weren't big name drafts who become stars.

That being said I'd be quite interested to know how people think the guy is doing!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I've seen some of his games,a nd highlites, he looks like he's aclimating well to the NBA climate. He has his good games and his not os good games, but everyone does. I have noticed that for a kid with everything going for him, money and such, he has alot of respect for his teammates and opponents.

Just look at one of his early games, he has a clean break to the basket, yet holds up and feeds his teammate who worked to dig the ball out for a nice dunk. I think he'll do good things. I'm just sorry that the Raptors didn't land the first pick in the draft last year  :(

I AM SICK OF LEBRON!!!!!

:angry:

Seriously I dont know how good he will be, he has had a good first month, but Im tired of ESPN showing him and doing stories on him. Its just too much let the kid devlop and if he wins Rookie of teh Year fine but lets not make hime teh savior of the NBA just yet.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived