players in fantasy uniforms

fiasco!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

eli-manning-destroyers-home.png

ok, my paint shop attempt. I think it looks pretty good for paint, it took about 2 hours. The team is the Ocean City Destroyers, my nafl team. The elephant is my logo wich I made in illustrator, it is suppost to go on the helmet but i can't figure out a good way to put it on there. this is my quarterback, Eli Manning

REDONE IN ILLUSTRATOR

ad-sig-2.png

New and Improved Adrenaline Online:

http://adrenalinedesignstudio.synthasite.com/

Nothing like what most of you guys do, but I tried. I used inkscape to do it.

Lansing Dragons Running Back, Carnell Williams

dragonscarnell.png

That's pretty good, IMO. It doesn't have the "depth" as some of the other ones, but it's very clean.

I just noticed something: what's wrong with his left arm? Is it green?

That's pretty good, IMO. It doesn't have the "depth" as some of the other ones, but it's very clean.

That is how the original picture was. He must have fell in some paint on the field or something.

is there any way to do this in illustrator? if you can do it with inkscape you should be able to do it with adobe right?

You should be able to. I just traced around parts I wanted a certain color, and made them partially transparent, so you could still see some of the shadows.

MegatronSig2.jpg

That is how the original picture was. He must have fell in some paint on the field or something.

That's good. I thought he was part zombie.

is there any way to do this in illustrator? if you can do it with inkscape you should be able to do it with adobe right?

You should be able to. I just traced around parts I wanted a certain color, and made them partially transparent, so you could still see some of the shadows.

Pistons I have Illustrator 8 and I can't figure out how you make a fill partially transparent...can you explain step by step in more detail please.

Thanks

H

Archived