Blank NFL jerseys

Chazberg

Anyone know of a good place to get blank NFL jerseys? eBay is a total crap shoot and have nothing for the most part. Now that I've found this great lettering place that was recently brought to my attention by sj32 (thanks bro), I wanna pick up a couple Bears blanks since they only can customize jerseys you provide them with. Thanks dudes.

Ebay is still your best bet unless you go to a team clearout sale and they happen to have blanks there. If you're cool with just buying a replica and then having it customized, I'd check out a discount clothing store and see if they have one blank

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Ebay is still your best bet unless you go to a team clearout sale and they happen to have blanks there. If you're cool with just buying a replica and then having it customized, I'd check out a discount clothing store and see if they have one blank

stores like Ross, TJ Maxx, and Marshalls seem to have these blank jerseys every so often.

I remember a few years back I bought some blanks (Patriots 95-99 blue, Oilers 98 white) at the Rogan's tent sale, though this year, at least here, there were only blank NBA jerseys, no NFL blanks. Oddly, I've been meaning to number both but have never gotten around to it (the Pats one will be either Bledsoe, Ty Law or Ben Coates, and the Oilers one will likely be Eddie George or Bruce Matthews. if there was no Tennessee logo on it, it'd become a Warren Moon). Back then, I'd also seen a lot of blank Bucs oranges, though I've forgotten most of the rest.

sucks on that hand, and if the tent sale's over, I'll be pissed at myself cus I missed out on the opportunity to cop a cheap Warriors City jersey (though I did get my hands on some blank Pacers and Magic pinstripes, though the Magic jersey doesn't fit, so I may sell it)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Try Gabriel Brothers if you're near one. The one here has a ton of blank NFL equipment Replica Jerseys. I was there today and they had The Pats, Colts, Packers, Jets, Giants, Bears, Bucs, Eagles, and Ravens. The prices were between 5.99 and 14.99 depending on the size I think.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived