Look for the Texans to wear all white on Sunday

swisherHOU

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone ever stop to consider the possibility, albeit remote, of ALL RED?

hummm

but i still like the Red on Blue combo

but the white/white is interesting, i am now curious which color socks they would wear. I hope red just to match the numbers.

I think the Falcons should go red socks with their white unis.

That's a good point. I guess it would be a good chance that they wear the red socks. That's what they wear with the red alts.

If you've ever seen the Texans in training camp, the offense where the white on white look, I always thought it looked good.

I agree. Here's a photo I took at training camp last year. (the defense is wearing the old practice jersey which were gone this year)

TexansTrainingCampAug16083.jpg

All white seems to be "the look" this year.  Dolphins were in all white last night.

Keep in mind that the Dolphins wore all-white for 15 of 16 games last year...so it's not just a "2006 look" for them.

lmao

hopefully they bust out the orange 4 chrstmas agianst the jets

-sharplcd

If you've ever seen the Texans in training camp, the offense where the white on white look, I always thought it looked good.

I agree. Here's a photo I took at training camp last year. (the defense is wearing the old practice jersey which were gone this year)

you know the one thing i never understood about the Texan's practice unis is the blue only shoulder pads.

You mean to tell me, you can tell the difference between to two.

All white seems to be "the look" this year.  Dolphins were in all white last night.

Keep in mind that the Dolphins wore all-white for 15 of 16 games last year...so it's not just a "2006 look" for them.

Shows how much attention I pay to the Dolphins I guess. :P

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

No link, just heard the owner Bob McNair on the radio saying they will be wearing uniforms they've never worn before on Sunday. They've had success with "Battle Red Day" when they wear the alts and all the fans wear red to the game. On Sunday they are doing the same thing but in white. So I'm assuming since they've never worn all white before this is what he is talking about.

Here's an image I created a few years ago and posted a couple times since. The three uniform versions the Texans have never worn (so far):

texansunused.jpg

Nice dance routine....

"This" year?

It's nothing new. White on white was more prevelant in the past.

Ya think?

I was talking about in comparison to the last few years. The color-on-color monochrome and white-on-color have been much more common over the last 5 years or so than white-on-white.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

you know the one thing i never understood about the Texan's practice unis is the blue only shoulder pads.

well, the numbers were blue instead of red....but they didn't use them this year. The defense wore solid blue.

It has to do with the heat.

The Texans look good, no matter what they do uniform-wise.

Archived