NCAA Uni Bowl Round 1:Big 12

Lumbergh

Remember to refer here for the rules. Last week Virginia, Florida State, and North Carolina, all recieved enough votes in the ACC voting to move on to the next round. So now, here's the Big 12:

Visual References:

Baylor 1 2

Colorado 1 2

Iowa State 1 2

Kansas 1 2

Kansas State 1 2

Missouri 1 2

Nebraska 1 2

Oklahoma 1 2

Oklahoma State 1 2 3

Texas 1 2

Texas A&M 1 2

Texas Tech 1 2

Also remember voting will end next saturday.

I personally prefer Nebraska, for some reason their uniforms have always provided a punch with the bright cherry red. They've seemed to keep 'em classic, and always look good in them. I'd have to say K-State is a close second for the fact they have unique colors and a great football look.

This vote was tougher than the ACC voting. There are a number of great uniforms in the Big 12.

I went with Baylor on this one. The green/old gold combo is great and their uniform is clean and classic without any Nike-like gimmicks. Too bad the team doesn't play as good as they look.

Kansas hasn't wore the navy blue uniforms in two seasons now

your poll isn't quite accurate

Sorry, I accidently put my old pictures in, fixed it now.

To a picture of the Giants... :P

I voted Baylor also, I like that look. I would have voted Texas, I like the uni style but I just don't feel that orange color.

In general, not a fan of putting the team or college name above the front jersey numbers. The Big 12 seems to do this more than any other major conference, and as a result it eliminates (for me) what would otherwise be some pretty solid looking unis: Texas, Oklahoma, etc.

Don't like the "modern" look in Oklahoma State and Texas Tech. Plus, Texas Tech seems to do a bad job of mixing the red and black in their color scheme, making it a bit garish.

Baylor looks good and original, but loses points in my book for using the white pants with the white jerseys. Stick with the gold pants full-time for a winner....

My pick for best-- Kansas State. Original and sharp color scheme, rendered well, cool logo on the helmet, both home and away look sharp, and "traditional" old-school design.

:D

It is what it is.

My two cents on each one:

Baylor: Need to go with green helmets only.

Colorado: Would be better if they went with block letters.

Iowa State: We are the Kansas City Chiefs. Not that that's bad.

Kansas: We are the New York Giants. Please, though, put the Jayhawk on the helmet.

Kansas State: Very good look.

Missouri: Also a very good look.

Nebraska: A solid look, but I never did like the helmets.

Oklahoma: Very good look.

Oklahoma State: I've seen better, but I've also seen worse.

Texas: The best. Great logo and solid, traditional look.

Texas A&M: Very good look.

Texas Tech: Are we the Red Raiders or the Black Raiders?

Archived