Fantasy Soccer Team Concept

Camden Crazy

I did this for a league I applied for. The team name obviously relates to the founding of our country and the Declaration of Independence, which as you know happened in Philadelphia. Not only did it tie into Philly, but the name just sounded good to me.

For the crest, I kept it simple. I kept it relevant to America and to Philadelphia, so I went with the traditional red, white, and blue color scheme with the red and white stripes with the Liberty Bell in the middle. I didn't really go to complex with it.

For the uniforms, I got some inspiration from FC Dallas of MLS. I tried to keep the stripes involved somehow, and I also used a little copper for the names and numbers. It was hard to make the red and blue look good together, but I think I did a good job with that. All work was done in MS Paint. C&C works.

acphillyfullkit.png

sig_gai.png

warriorbannerssmall.png

I'd change the numbers to blue with a double outline of white and gold.

I'd make the gold into a lighter metalic Vegas, right now it almost looks copper.

But I like the idea, it's about the only way a number as a nickname works.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

The brown numbers are just not the right fit for this jersey. For some reason, when i think Philly i think Orange & Black (mostly cuz i am a hockey fan).

Orange with brown wouldn't look bad, esp with the white stripes. Just a thought...

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

I'd go with a solid blue or bronze as an away. That way, if you're playing a team like FC Dallas, there wouldn't be a major clash between the two jerseys.

Edit: And for those saying this looks too much like chivas well then look at Sunderland.

Ok, I took all of your suggestions and made some changes, such as:

Added a "vegas gold" color, replacing the copper on the the name/numbers

Made the road uniform solid blue

Changed the color of the bell in the crest logo

Hopefully these are better than the first version. Enjoy.

acphillyfullkit2.png

sig_gai.png

warriorbannerssmall.png

Archived