Raps New Home Jerseys Revealed

uniguy22

i miss the purple, too.

it was unique. purple and red. no one wears that, but the red hat society and the raptors... and now the raptors have dropped it

no one wears that combo for a reason: it's hideous!

these are great! i can't wait to see what the new-look (both threads and personell) can do this season.

As a former Vancouver Grizzlies fan those jerseys are a slap in the face.They are not Canadas team... the PHX SUNS are more liked in canada than Toronto

Mabye because Steve Nash ( 2 time mvp ) is probally the only well known canadain in the NBA right now ?

He'd come to Toronto, but i dont think they can afford him as of now.

4kv29i.jpg

Playing NBA Live 07, I noticed that on their home (white) practice jersey, the logo on the center of the chest is the claw logo, but in purple. Has anyone seen the actual Raptors practice jerseys in real life?

Maybe the purple isn't dead after all...

Playing NBA Live 07, I noticed that on their home (white) practice jersey, the logo on the center of the chest is the claw logo, but in purple. Has anyone seen the actual Raptors practice jerseys in real life?

Maybe the purple isn't dead after all...

Well the players still have purple on their shoes, so it would seem like the switch to the new jerseys was sort of last second, and hence a lot of the purple was left over. It wouldn't surprise me if the real Raptors practice gear was all red/black/white.

Definite upgrade. I really like the new sets. But, if they really want to brand themselves as Canada's team, they should consider dumping the name "Raptors" and going with something, anything, with more of a North of the Border feel. I've hated that name since day one. Jurassic Park came out like 13 years ago or something. Maybe the Toronto Mounties? :flagcanada:

Archived