Atlanta Falcons Concept

GFB

Good job on these! So are you serious that you can import your designs into the pc version of Madden 07? I looked up all day yesterday and found nothing on importing jerseys into the game, and not using the crappy choices. If that's the case, I'd go out and buy it.

First of all, thank you guys for the C&C. It was much appreciated and was considered very hard.

Now, I am sad to report that you are not able to import your uniform designs into Madden. (Madden '07 I don't know about, so maybe someone else here can help you. ) What I did was make the uniform blank, took a screenshot, and then I photoshopped the stripes. It was actually pretty simple. I have recieved a few e-mails about this, so I am sorry to report this. (However, I am lacking a good template for importing into Madden, so if any of you guys who know of one PLEASE pass it onto me....) I hope this answers your questions....

GFB

Away sets in Madden.....

Enjoy!

Rossum-Concept.png

Did you create that as a skin that you imported into the game (with something like EA Graphics Editor) or was that something you created with an in-game uniform editor? Either way, it looks great in template form and on the virtual player.

QPR%20Sig.png

Away sets in Madden.....

Enjoy!

Rossum-Concept.png

Did you create that as a skin that you imported into the game (with something like EA Graphics Editor) or was that something you created with an in-game uniform editor? Either way, it looks great in template form and on the virtual player.

If I understand him correctly, what he did was make a blank uni in Madden, then take a screen shot and then in photoshop created the uniform on the screenshot.

Away sets in Madden.....

Enjoy!

Rossum-Concept.png

If I understand him correctly, what he did was make a blank uni in Madden, then take a screen shot and then in photoshop created the uniform on the screenshot.

Yep. That's exactly what I did. However, everything you see is in the actual game EXCEPT for the sleeve and pant stripes. The helmet logo, helmet stripes, etc.... it's all in there, except for the shoulder and pants stripes....

Archived