Atlanta Falcons Concept

GFB

Just thought I would get this up....

- Return of the red helmet

- Return of the sleeve stripes

- Modified the logo

- Returned the silver/grey pants

I was sort of iffy on the black jersey, but I threw it in anyway....

I may try to get some madden pictures up later if you guys are interested in seeing those....

But for now, ta-daaa!

EDIT: Added red socks and lost the silver pants. I also adjusted my templete to make the uniforms bigger....

Falcons-Retro-Concept-2.png

I'd lose the silver pants, but this is one heck of an upgrade in my eyes. I love the simplified logo.

I agree.

That simplified logo actually looks really good--and in my eyes is a much better evolution from the previous Falcon logo. Simple = cleaner, and that's what you have here.

Don't think the silver (or gray) pants are needed (even if it is a good nod to the Tommy Nobis era), but I DO think red SOCKS are. Striping is consistent throughout--I like that. Sure, they way you have them presented now may take some of the "fast" out of the look of the Falcons, but, as much as I may like the Falcons' current set, had they debuted these as their "change" i wouldn't have been disappointed one singular bit.

Nice work! (Think there's any way maybe you could make the uni sets larger, though, so that we could see them in better detail?)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Away sets in Madden.....

Enjoy!

Rossum-Concept.png

How did you make that uniform in Madden? I have PS2 and the options are pretty limited. Is it different for 360?

The PC version allows you to import any logo/uniform design you want.

sicK! i wish they wore these instead of the abortions they wear now

abortions? hmmm...

i really like these though, they look like the perfect example of honoring the past, but still staying modern enough (IMO) you have failed to make a jersey set that i would not like to see on the field, every one, even the unitards, look great to me. the new falcon looks amazing, just goes to show you what simplifying things can do for a logo. i pretty much bow down to this concept.

:jawdrop: That's what I did when I saw how perfect these were. The red helmet looks awesome and every combination of uniforms look great.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Archived