Wyoming throwback vs. Utah

Ry

Link

UW will play in throwback uniforms Saturday as part of homecoming festivities. The uniforms for UW will be from the 1987 and 1988 Holiday Bowl years, and feature gold pants and brown uniforms. The helmets have thick brown and gold stripes across the top and the brown bucking-horse logo outlined in gold. The uniforms are the same ones UW wore last year for homecoming against New Mexico.

313402.jpeg

Link

UW will play in throwback uniforms Saturday as part of homecoming festivities. The uniforms for UW will be from the 1987 and 1988 Holiday Bowl years, and feature gold pants and brown uniforms. The helmets have thick brown and gold stripes across the top and the brown bucking-horse logo outlined in gold. The uniforms are the same ones UW wore last year for homecoming against New Mexico.

313402.jpeg

reminds me of these

1980_16232_image001.gif

Frightening to think that uniforms worn while I was in COLLEGE are already qualifying for "throwback" status.

Oh yeah, how about watching Troy Aikman being inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame? I went from clapping to near sobs realizing that I'm really getting old.

Link

313402.jpeg

reminds me of these

1980_16232_image001.gif

Which reminds me of these....

673607.jpg

those uniforms are broke ass.

At least they're not wearing these helmets from the late 70's.

Wyoming_OLD3.gif

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Frightening to think that uniforms worn while I was in COLLEGE are already qualifying for "throwback" status.

It's like hearing Stone Temple Pilots on the Golden Oldies radio station. :D

I always hated that Wyoming uni. The helmet, jesey, and pants are all different colors. At least if the pants were white and the helmet yellow it would look OK, but these unis are as bad as those old Chargers unis.

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

I thought those were still Wyomings Uniforms

Nah, they crapped out on what the fans liked and introduced 'prairie gold' in place of the old yellow gold.

Wyoming Current Home Unis

The old university president decided that fans wouldn't buy brown and gold, but would buy prairie gold (read light, light tan) and brown. We're seeing a real groundswell of support to bring back the old colors here in Wyoming.

Archived