Ebay fun

CC97

Goog LORD this is bad.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....ry=2022

The fornt has a Georgia Tech Yellow Jecket. The colors are navy and yellow. Look at what the back says.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

1072231038156_thrashers.jpg

That is one of those fashion jersey that I see being sold EVERYWHERE.  Although I've only seen the six Canadian teams plus the Red Wings, Avalanche, Bruins and Mighty Ducks (!), they all have that same cut and style as that one (Devils mockup) with the team logo on the front and shoulders and the team name in the stripe along the bottom.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Very weird. I love those cut-off 7's.

That's not the weirdest thing--Coffey wore #7 with the Oilers--he didn't change to 77 until he was a Penguin--someone didn't do their homework.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

A number of teams wear green uniforms on St. Patty's Day, I remebr the Mets wearing the green a few times in teh early 90's (looked hideous).

and nowadays the only teams i see wearing green on st. patty's are every other minor league hockey team, Notre Dame hoops if they're playing in the tournament around that time and the few MLB teams who still do it usually half-ass it (see Padres, Rockies last year)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

At least Coffey did wear 77--but it would fool many who don't know he wore 7 with the Oilers--Carbonneau doesn't seem to have been as associated with his number as muuch as some others.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

My guess is that this jersey was made for a guy with that last name and number... i didnt see any reference to Guy in there.

You see a lot of jerseys with the vinyl numbering and lettering with somebody's name on the back... I have a 1970s NHL All-Star Game jersey with vinyl Davis on the back, bought it at a thrift store for $3.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Here is an odd one.. not ebay, but champs... maybe i just dont understand it..

http://www.champssports.com/catalog....&grid=3

"Big 12" Hockey Jersey with NBA on it.   uhm...  ok.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived