Philly 3rd concept

Kenworth

9. Just get the logos off the shoulders.

They need to get orange back into their uniforms, and their current third is not the way to do it. I keep hoping they will correct that black mistake and go back to the orange uniforms, but they're Philly, so intellegence is often lacking... :P :;):

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I dunno about a number. I'm afraid it would be low because it is similar to the regulars and I like a completely different style for 3rds. Buffalo for example.  Or, an improvement on a current style, like Columbus.  This doesn't really look like an improvement to me.  Neither a step forward or back.

I agree about the sleeve numbers, move them up.

at least were part of a city and actually have passion for our teams. 20,000 people at ur devils parade last year? try 2 MILLION at both flyers parades. whos the real fans?

Never thought I'd see the day where i defend the Devils or JQK... but...

And how long ago were those parades... :D

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

:D 9 baby!  I like the logos on the shoulders, but does Philly have a patch?  I'd trim the patch up with white so they stand out.  Agree, the #s on the sleeve need to move up a bit.

Great Jersey!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

does it matter how long ago they were? they happened in the past. 1974 and 75 was the past. but so is 95 2000 and 2003. dont hate this city because we have the best fans world. thats not opinion its fact. why dont u come down here wearin giants stuff to a game and see what happens. i was at game 6 of the world series in the "feared" (yea right) bleachers of yankee stadium wearin a marlins shirt and hat. i got nuthin.  new york is nuthin but a bunch of soft over hyped fake fans. no passion.

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

so u are equating drunken violence with being the best... just dont lean over the penalty box too much you may get a 5bone to the snot box... what a drunk schmuck from Philly im not a leafs fan but Domi should have unloaded on that guy back then...

ps Kenworth... like the jersey 8ish...

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

thats not opinion its fact. why dont u come down here wearin giants stuff to a game and see what happens. i was at game 6 of the world series in the "feared" (yea right) bleachers of yankee stadium wearin a marlins shirt and hat. i got nuthin. new york is nuthin but a bunch of soft over hyped fake fans. no passion.

before any of you say anything else, come down here and see what its actually like, other than just basing your biased opinions on a reputation.

and just to make you all even more sick that were 10-3 and about to lock up our 3rd straight division title, heres a little frank sintra cover. enjoy it pricks! Eagles Win

So what biased opinion am I supposed to form in response to this? That Philly fans are classless, self-contradicting boors? Passion for your city is one thing, respect is another.

In response to the jerseys, those are quite nice. Well done. I give them a solid 7.5.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

does it matter how long ago they were? they happened in the past. 1974 and 75 was the past. but so is 95 2000 and 2003. dont hate this city because we have the best fans world. thats not opinion its fact. why dont u come down here wearin giants stuff to a game and see what happens. i was at game 6 of the world series in the "feared" (yea right) bleachers of yankee stadium wearin a marlins shirt and hat. i got nuthin. new york is nuthin but a bunch of soft over hyped fake fans. no passion.

ur kidding me. the best fans in the states would new york and boston. both those cities have loyal fans who are proud of their respective city. philly fans are nothing but thugs. in your case the better fans are in jersey.

now best fans in the world would have to be in toronto   :) .

Well, you have just proved that South Jersey are wannabees, by saying how philly was better then new york, when i said north jersey is better than south jersey.

And before you go on about how the Flyers are better than the Devils. Remember the Flyers have to beat the Devils first.

And Gmac, I was the one who said north jersey is better, not JQK.

before any of you say anything else, come down here and see what its actually like, other than just basing your biased opinions on a reputation.

Been there.. it's Camden with bigger buildings.....

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived