Los Angeles Kings

dustyb58

Too bad my puke pail is 20 ft. away That says beer league jersey all over it IMHO

Dont do the puke thing again..

Anywaze as for the concept its a good start, but i think you should loose the circles/lines around the kings logo. Or if you want to blend it in somehow into the logo. Its a good start keep working on it, and hopefully it will look good.

4kv29i.jpg

The rings around the main logo are a little weird... perhaps you could try putting the logo in a circle, like what Minnesota has on their alts.

The one thing that really irks me about this jersey has to be the bi-coloured nameplate. It's unique to say the least, but it doesn't look all that great.

As for the jersey itself, it's great. Combines the Kings current colours with their previous jersey design, which is neat.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

The circles around the crest make NO sense, you've overly downplayed purple, and the fonts don't work at all. The name font looks like a generic Word font, and the number font just seems too much like a 70s TV station logo font.

VmWIn6B.png

ok then.... some people get props for experimenting, i get puke and hate. nice.

anyway. the name font is not that different than the Kings use now. It's giant. I didn't spend too much time looking for a good number font.

i'm working on a new concept now

SIG.png

ok. i like this one less. so maybe you guys will like it more. haha. it's a bit more radical even. modernized two of their old logos. so, three logos on the jersey in all!

name plate, i went with something that looked similar to the old italic KINGS font. went with a standard "sports jersey" number.

kings-2.png

SIG.png

the way you're placing the numbers on this would make the sleeves have the number 1,111 on them if you looked at them from the side. Try placing one number one on each sleeve.

it was more for people to see the font, not for placing

Dusty, you're on your way to Microsoft Paint superstardom

um, ok whatever that means

SIG.png

ok, based on C&C

went more with the older jersey and my new logo

added more purple

changed the fonts. thought i'd go with something a little more Royal looking

got rid of the nameplate

i actually like this one the most. i'd buy it.

oh and i picked robitaille just to fit a font with a long name.

kings-3.png

SIG.png

Archived