Earl Weaver Tirade

fonz

No WAY that's real. That HAS to be a put on. Otherwise, what the hell was the matter with that :censored: in co-host who let him go on and on like that? That can't be real or that :censored: would have been fired for :censored: in sure or I would have heard about it before.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

No WAY that's real. That HAS to be a put on. Otherwise, what the hell was the matter with that :censored: in co-host who let him go on and on like that? That can't be real or that :censored: would have been fired for :censored: in sure or I would have heard about it before.

Good point but he had a llot of pull and tyhere was not quite the media fishbowl of ppl waiting to be offended.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Wow! Since Dennis Green's bizarre reaction to his Monday loss, some young kid found, "Earl Weaver's Manager's Corner". I am surprisd that you have not head the edited version on a sports talk station. Yes, it was a bit, but the host could barely contain himself.

While it is as old as the internet, it is still very funny and was already on my hard drive. Now look up "Lee Elia", "Tommy Lasorda talking about Dave Kingman", or any audio from Hal McRae. While you're at it, look for the time when as Padres manager Jack McKeon gave out his phone number on air in search of pitching help. That happened too.

*mod edit theres no need for personal shots*

I'm having trouble accessing the clip. Is this the Terry Crowley clip? If so, it is widely believed to have been a setup.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived