NBA sigs.

Eye

Well, here's a signature I made for my favorite basketball team, the New Jersey Nets. I incorporated the striping on the sides of their jerseys onto the sides of the signature. C & C of course. I will also take requests if anyone would like me to make one for them.

NJNets.png

Well, here's a signature I made for my favorite basketball team, the New Jersey Nets. I incorporated the striping on the sides of their jerseys onto the sides of the signature. C & C of course. I will also take requests if anyone would like me to make one for them.

NJNets.png

I like the digitial letters and number font :) Pacers, please :D

the logo on the nets one looks a little dirty and pixelated, but if that is taken care of it looks nice. could i get a timberwolves one in blue with black/green tree striping down the sides?

yeah the logos are still pixelated, i dont know how you are resizing or saving, maybe saving as a .png will help them, but maybe it is another step along the way. the wolves one looks good but i will hold out hoping you get the pixelization fixed, then it will be up in my sig for sure.

Archived