Legendary war i

umlegend

don't forget to factor it how some logos work better than others, and how those other logos have factored against other logos. So being better than one logo that's worse than another makes it worse for the original.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
don't forget to factor it how some logos work better than others, and how those other logos have factored against other logos. So being better than one logo that's worse than another makes it worse for the original.

Well, it all depends on the time of year when the logo may be better than another logo.  Later is better.

puckguy and i are teaming up on an entry.... watch this space for the campbell's soup bowl at Pacific Bell Park In San Francisco.

the teams are YOUR SAN JOSE STATE SPARTANS and the SAN DEIGO STATE AZTECS

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

OK, since it was stated by the topic starter that more than one entry was acceptable, I have created another...

http://www.cobaltcube.com/concepts/tyd.gif

No C&P needed!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Ok, Nickgilbert and Puckguy, apparently you have teamed up for an entry.  You have until Friday morning to get it in.  The same goes for everyone else.  

I have decided to put the bowls in a bowl  :D and draw them out for the playoff matchups.  I think the first one I pick will be the first seed and on down the line.  Let's see what last minute entries come up!

In war there is no prize for runner-up. -- Omar N. Bradley

Drawing out of a bowl?

Please excuse me if I am out of line, but I think there are some "for real" entries, and some joking entries. I don't think these should all be in the same pot for random selection.

I would reccomend and nominate and suggest that you pick the 5 or so that are real, no kidding serious entries, and then draw out of a bowl or whatever from the rest to determine who fills the last few spots.

Make sence?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Yeah Paynomind, I get you.  I am just trying to figure out how to be objective, esp. since I have entries.

We are still one entry short so I may just give someone a bye.  I think I will draw out of 2 different hats.  Thanks for the suggestion.

In war there is no prize for runner-up. -- Omar N. Bradley

Archived