Legendary war i

umlegend

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is my entry into the fray...

Teams seem to move out pretty often; maybe some furniture would make them want to move back in:

Edit: Sorry about the remote link. Here is the location:

http://www.cobaltcube.com/concepts/movingbowl.gif

(No C&P needed!!)

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

These are pretty funny... good job everyone (you included umlegend :;):)

Rog, that Tim Horton's Bread Bowl cracked me up...

visions of fat men in football stadiums yelling "...AND I ATE THE BOWL!!! I ATE THE BOWL!"

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

ok, ok..

presenting my entry:

http://www.jimdesign.com/gatewaybowl.gif

The Gateway Bowl, from St. Louis, the Gateway to the West

like I said before, it works as both the sponsor and city nickname.

The image is kind of big, but after a few weeks I was finally able to get through to tech support to upload files again.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

umlegend, I like the idea of the Corn Bowl, but I'd question the sponsorship.  Green Giant is a Minneapolis company, not an Iowa company.  Hope I'm not being too critical.

"I still think a tag team of Jimmy B and Melo could kick the :censored: out of Jesus and God."

Syracuse Orangemen

2003 National Champions

Yeah, I had no idea where Green Giant was from.  I just figured they did veggies and Iowa has tons of corn.  I had Kellog's (Battle Creek, Mi) sponsor the Cereal Bowl in nearby Kalamazoo, but I have no idea where Kraft is either.

In war there is no prize for runner-up. -- Omar N. Bradley

Never heard of Heinze soup.  But, if you say it exists, I believe it.

What about the Rice a Roni Dinner Bowl in San Fran?

Or, the Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream Bowl?  Or the Olive Garden Spaghetti Bowl?

Okay, we have 12 entries, 13 if you count the Empire Bowl from thegame in another thread.  I may post a new deadline, we'll see.  

I think I will post a list of the entries, have everyone give each one a 1-5 score, and seed them from that with the top 16 in the tourney.  Not definite that this is the way I'm doing it, but it sounds like a good new way.

I think to be fair we need to have two polls and then have several different computers analyze the entries, incorporating the poll data and other factors and then have yet another computer sift through all of those results and ultimately tell us which two are the best designs. Then we'll have a vote on those two. Of course, ultimately we'll be free to vote outside of those two choices if we want to in order to determine a champion.

Archived