HOW 'BOUT THAT LT GUY

LEWJ

BEASTIN IT....

So who's watchin the Chargers game??

Chargers Fans?

Ladainian Tomlinson is REALLY impressing me..... It takes a lot to get me to REALLY respect players (that aren't on my favorite teams :P )

I think he is a great NFL Back. HAll of Fame Bound?? I think so.

He just got his 100th, and 101st, and 102nd TDs of his career. He is the fastest back to ever get 100 TDs. They're even comparing him to Jimmie Brown. Now I don't know about that...??

He IS good though.

What do you think,

Hall of Fame Bound?

I think LT will keep breaking records, and keep becoming more productive. I say, he is hall bound.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Yup. Make that 102. He is my favorite running back, and has been since before I seen him play one down in the NFL. It was 2001, and I got a pack of football cards. There was an LT rookie, and I looked at his stats from college. I knew right then that he was going to be great. The chargers are my second favorite team because of him. My favorite team is the lions, so I have to have a team I like who actually can win games. He is definitely hall of fame bound.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Strange to see OSU and Michigan fans post back to back and it's NOT about college sports. Mark this occasion. Buckeyes and Wolverines CAN agree on something.

LT is something special for sure. I was in the stadium watching the draft when they got him and the place erupted. It's been uphill since then. He just keeps getting better which is funny because he's already so far ahead of everyone else.

Hall of Fame? Even if he ended his career now I'd put him in. Still, if he can perform even at this level and never get any better for say another 6-7 years, he'll have it locked up for sure.

I've seen him get shut down but this year...just doesn't seem like it can happen. As of now, he's my MVP pick for the year. The only AFC team that still scares me is Baltimore. There's a bit of magic with that offense and the defense is as good as it's been since 2000. It'll be an interesting playoffs this year. Then again, they might be 8-2 but I've seen stranger things. No sense talking playoffs yet.

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

Strange to see OSU and Michigan fans post back to back and it's NOT about college sports. Mark this occasion. Buckeyes and Wolverines CAN agree on something.

LT is something special for sure. I was in the stadium watching the draft when they got him and the place erupted. It's been uphill since then. He just keeps getting better which is funny because he's already so far ahead of everyone else.

Hall of Fame? Even if he ended his career now I'd put him in. Still, if he can perform even at this level and never get any better for say another 6-7 years, he'll have it locked up for sure.

I've seen him get shut down but this year...just doesn't seem like it can happen. As of now, he's my MVP pick for the year. The only AFC team that still scares me is Baltimore. There's a bit of magic with that offense and the defense is as good as it's been since 2000. It'll be an interesting playoffs this year. Then again, they might be 8-2 but I've seen stranger things. No sense talking playoffs yet.

Oh, don't worry, Denver will have their revenge in three weeks, trust me, it's not even close to over yet.

LT's big game = happy Moser

I'm so glad the person who drafted ahead of me in my money league took Shaun Alexander.

It's always about fantasy with you people... :P

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived