Discrimibattle 10.5 voting

Discrim

a forewarning: the Eleventh DiscrimiBattle starts tomorrow night, so voting for this will be going on with that concurrently.

anyways, this was the Falcons gold battle, where entrants could either add gold to the falcons' current scheme or use georgia tech's blue and gold with red thrown in.  

Ez Street

joel_fiasco

Braden

vicfurth

and again, for show, mine:

current colors + gold

Georgia Tech colors + red

voting's gonna be a top 3, first getting 3, second getting 2 and third gettin 1 point.  winner will be announced tuesday night, adieu for now :)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

1. Braden

2. Joel

3. Furth

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

apologies, i'm wondering where to go from here with Iron Crossover, whether we should go ahead with a next one or wait til Shark returns...anyways, I will now announce the final standings:

Bronze Falcon: tie between vicfurth and Ez Street...8 points

Silver Falcon: joel_fiasco...14 points

and the Golden Falcon for first place...Braden!!!...with 24 points in sort of a runaway!  thank the four of you for coming, drive home safely :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived