Kenworth's Concepts

bretkenworthy

Hello guys,

I used to create jerseys on here all the time....I took some time off but now Im back.....I like the new teplate Speedy used so I created my own around his...all most the same..but jsut a bit diffrent...any ways....I cant help but be excited to see how the new "swift" jerseys will destroy all the classic NHL jerseys so i thought I would give all 30 teams a try.....

C&C please

Anaheim Ducks

For the Ducks...I took the same jerseys they have now but tryed to fill it out more....so its no so plane....There are no side numbers for this set becasue I liked the way they looked with out them....The home and away would not work and the 3rd did not look good with them......The 3rd is the all so mighty duck bill orange jersey....I tryed to make it work .... but I think it looks good with the white.....tell me what you guys think....

AnaheimDucks-Done.jpg

Hey, Kenworth. I remember you from metroboards. I was HJ13/GDI26. Nice concepts, I'm digging the Thrashers ones and the orange Ducks is nniiccee.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Good job with both of them. Nice work utilizing the 'D' logo for the Ducks. I really like that orange alternate and I REALLY like that baby blue Thrashers jersey. I would buy that in a heartbeat!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

The Ducks orange looks too Philly-ish.

Ya, needs more black!

Ya! Again, incredible C & C by fonz. Congratulations. That plethora of information would no doubt, help anybody improve any of their designs. Nice job. I do like that Ducks concept, bretkenworthy, especially the orange jersey. Even though the logos on the new jerseys might be smaller, I still think that Ducks logo has to be bigger. I dig the Thrashers. The blue jerseys are nice and the striping patterns compliment the home and away nicely. The Bruins aren't bad either, but I'd ditch putting the numbers inside the stripes on the arms. It looks like they are enclosed in a square. Solid work for the most part.

-E.A.R.

I think that the Bruins concept has a bit too much yellow. I think something along they lines of an updated version of their 80's style jersey might be nice to see on the swift template. Nice job though!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

just a thought, but how would those thrashers jerseys look with the T-bird logo on the chest?

i think that logo would fit the striping pattern so much better. especially from a 3/4 view.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived