Super Bowl XLI Game Thread

NJTank

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And now Prince at halftime...

*Changes channel*

More like goes to computer to the CCSLC.

Same as me.

Great game so far. Addai has been great running the ball, with Manning's passing opening it up.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Alright before I ask my question I'll note this is my first time hearing Prince live. Does anyone else think he sounds like a Muppet?

You are a fool, fool. That was the greatest halftime I've seen ever, including Grey Cups.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

As fun as this game is in the rain, imagine if it was in Orchard Park (Buffalo) where 3 feet of snow fell today. The game would be great. I would not want to sit outside in negative temps. and high winds but would love to see it on TV.

This has been a great game so far. Should be a great second half.

Oh... Prince Sucks

saBS.png

There were no shriveled nipples in weird jewelery, but that may have still been the best ever Super Bowl halftime show.

Prince is the best.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I thought Prince did a great job. Then again, I'm old so my opinion is biased from the "today's music sucks" perspective. Still it was much better than The Stones or the Janet Jackson fiasco.

I think that even with all the fumbles it's been a pretty good game. If the Bears don't wake up on offense Indy is going to blow right by them.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

I thought Prince did a great job. Then again, I'm old so my opinion is biased from the "today's music sucks" perspective. Still it was much better than The Stones or the Janet Jackson fiasco.

and yet, he had a Foo Fighters song in that set.... :blink:

I saw, I came, I left.

No, dsigtlin is right. Prince is awesome.

That wasn't that good of a Halftime show. It was saved by the FAMU Marching Band.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

Archived