New Gamecock Under Armor Jerseys Revealed

tron1013

.I like "hard" colors in football...nothing soft like orange or yellow haha.

Orange, a color that just happens to beat your ass on a regular basis.

GO TIGERS!

31-28. 'Nuff said.

Clemson leads series 64-37-4.

Won 8 out of the last 10.

You lose.

Wow, as an individual who usually fights to the death for South Carolina over Clemson, I think he has a point. He wins.

screenshot-2017-09-15-18-37-19.png

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.I like "hard" colors in football...nothing soft like orange or yellow haha.

Orange, a color that just happens to beat your ass on a regular basis.

GO TIGERS!

31-28. 'Nuff said.

Clemson leads series 64-37-4.

Won 8 out of the last 10.

You lose.

Since when has a statistic or any history aided in the victory of any present or future game? If I was a Clemson fan, I would hold onto the past also I suppose- your athletic program appears to be in shambles...they are getting very familiar with the word "choke." Spell it with me now: C-H-O-K-E.

\Since when has a statistic or any history aided in the victory of any present or future game? If I was a Clemson fan, I would hold onto the past also I suppose- your athletic program appears to be in shambles...they are getting very familiar with the word "choke." Spell it with me now: C-H-O-K-E.

Typical SC fan. Spin it anyway you want. I already laid out the facts. Usually when you talk about a rivalry you tend to bring up the past. That's what a rivalry (or in this case, domination) is. SC has always been Clemson's bitch and will continue to be Clemson's bitch until the end of time. I can get into conference championships and our national championship if you want me to. I figured the all-time record was good enough for now.

\Since when has a statistic or any history aided in the victory of any present or future game? If I was a Clemson fan, I would hold onto the past also I suppose- your athletic program appears to be in shambles...they are getting very familiar with the word "choke." Spell it with me now: C-H-O-K-E.

Typical SC fan. Spin it anyway you want. I already laid out the facts. Usually when you talk about a rivalry you tend to bring up the past. That's what a rivalry (or in this case, domination) is. SC has always been Clemson's bitch and will continue to be Clemson's bitch until the end of time. I can get into conference championships and our national championship if you want me to. I figured the all-time record was good enough for now.

Temper, temper haha. Get into the conference & national championships? Puhlease, even you know that is one big joke. Ever since the ACC had real contenders, Clempson hasn't even seen the slightest hint of light at a conference championship. I can't even believe you want to bring up the '81 NC that Ford paid for...that is an embarassment to Clemson University and I know many Clemson faithful willing to admit that. But I guess in many cases, cheating pays.

Temper, temper haha. Get into the conference & national championships? Puhlease, even you know that is one big joke. Ever since the ACC had real contenders, Clempson hasn't even seen the slightest hint of light at a conference championship. I can't even believe you want to bring up the '81 NC that Ford paid for...that is an embarassment to Clemson University and I know many Clemson faithful willing to admit that. But I guess in many cases, cheating pays.

No temper here, just stating facts. I do love your "ever since the ACC had real contenders..." argument though. However, last time I checked Clemson won 6 conference titles while SC was part of the ACC. Thankfully they left so we could finally get some "real contenders" in there (by that I assume you mean FSU, Miami and VT). We have beaten FSU 3 out of the last 4 years. We lost to Miami in triple overtime in 2005 and yes VT did beat us pretty bad this year.

At least I am backing up my argument with facts. Your argument is strictly opinion-based. Don't give me the cheating rap, especially when your team was once coached by Lou Holtz. SC has done nothing in terms of having a quality national football program in their history (besides maybe hiring Steve Spurrier). If you feel they have, please site some examples.

Here's some more FACTS for ya:

Conference Titles:

Clemson - 13 (still the most in ACC history)

SC - 1 (ACC - 1969)

National Titles:

Clemson - 1

SC - 0

Bowl Records:

Clemson - 15-13

SC - 4-9 (first bowl win wasn't until 1995)

No temper here, just stating facts. I do love your "ever since the ACC had real contenders..." argument though. However, last time I checked Clemson won 6 conference titles while SC was part of the ACC. Thankfully they left so we could finally get some "real contenders" in there (by that I assume you mean FSU, Miami and VT). We have beaten FSU 3 out of the last 4 years. We lost to Miami in triple overtime in 2005 and yes VT did beat us pretty bad this year.

At least I am backing up my argument with facts. Your argument is strictly opinion-based. Don't give me the cheating rap, especially when your team was once coached by Lou Holtz. SC has done nothing in terms of having a quality national football program in their history (besides maybe hiring Steve Spurrier). If you feel they have, please site some examples.

Here's some more FACTS for ya:

Conference Titles:

Clemson - 13 (still the most in ACC history)

SC - 1 (ACC - 1969)

National Titles:

Clemson - 1

SC - 0

Bowl Records:

Clemson - 15-13

SC - 4-9 (first bowl win wasn't until 1995)

I understand and am aware of all of that. But you, like many many other Clemson fans at this point and time, are TIGHTLY holding on to your past because at this moment...is it all you have and the very thought of what our program very well could turn into soon scares the living hell out of your fanbase- admit it. I guess if roles were reversed, we might do the same thing...gotta have some dog in the fight I suppose.

Again, it is widely known and accepted that Clemson was a cheating machine (and I will admit, did it very well) during the Pell and Ford years. Besides, like everything else you have mentioned- it's so far in the past that it's almost insignificant. Yes, it looks nice on paper...but it's not going to put up W's.

Let's look at recent stats in this decade. We have 2 Outback Bowl victories against Ohio State and a Liberty Bowl victory against Houston. We have had big recruiting classes (including a #4 in the nation this year). Let's not forget that we have Steve Superior on the sidelines...and he is in for the long haul. You have won 5 of the last seven, but I would like to note that 3 of those were decided by an average of 4 points.

Your football and basketball teams are certainly paralleling themselves this year, huh? Talk about all-time flops. I could have swore 6 games into the football season that Clemson alumni were ready to make reservations for Glendale, AZ. We actually did get to show some competition against a National Champion...lost by a field goal, or should I say 2 blocked field goals and a PAT (that guy was a human tower).

Moral of this story: I could care less who rushed for 130 yards and how many times Carolina lost to Clemson or even Georgia/Florida/UT in 1974 or 83 or 95. I am more interested and certainly excited to see what they do in 2007 and so on. It's a great time to be a Gamecock, thanks for the reminder!

That's another thing I love about SC fans is that they are always saying how good they are going to be in a couple years. You said it when Holtz took over. I heard the exact same thing I hear about Spurrier now. Lou Holtz WAS the savior that would put SC in the national spotlight. Holtz did nothing. Now you are saying the same thing about Spurrier. You have to be a little weary of facing the reality that if Spurrier doesn't get the job done at SC, no one will.

Also, on the topic of cheating, Holtz is one of the dirtiest coaches in college football history. It's no coincidence that each of the last three teams he coached (Minnesota, Notre Dame and SC respectively) were all put on probation after he left. At least if we did cheat (which is a matter of opinion) we got a National championship out of it. You aren't even good at cheating.

Now, if you really want to look at stats in the past decade, (if we are indeed discussing the SC/Clemson rivalry) it is only fair to at least start with our games against each other.

Clemson wins: '97, '98, '99, '00, '02, '03, '04, '05

SC wins: '01, '07

Clemson QB Charlie Whitehurst never lost to SC in his 4 years at QB. Lou Holtz beat Clemson once in his 6 year tenure at SC.

Yes three of the games were decided by 4 points. A W is a W. One game was also decided by 46 points in 2003, the most lopsided game in rivalry history (which took place in Columbia).

SC fans are all talk. You have been saying "wait until next year" ever since I can remember. We've always got to wait a few years down the road for you to show us something. It's hard to intimidated by someone and their talk about the future when you have yet to produce results. You had a good recruiting year. Clemson had (I think) the #12 recruiting class. There's not a real big difference between a #4 and #12 recruiting classes. Recruiting is vastly overrated anyway, especially with your history of putting your highly recruited QB's at safety.

As for Spurrier, we'll see what he does. He's been there two years and hasn't exactly set the world on fire just yet.

Holtz did nothing.

2 Outback Bowl Victories against eventual National Champion and powerhouse.

As for Spurrier, we'll see what he does. He's been there two years and hasn't exactly set the world on fire just yet.

i love it. :D

Holtz did nothing.

2 Outback Bowl Victories against eventual National Champion and powerhouse.

Spurrier did land, what most consider to be, at the very worst, a top 6 recruiting class this year. I think Spurrier's done a great job in the time he's had.

IUe6Hvh.png

back Bowl Victories against eventual National Champion and powerhouse.

Enjoy reliving the Holtz hype and disappointment all over again. You should be used to it by now.

[Agreed. They should charge admission.

What's funny is that SC fans' argument is always about stuff that hasn't happened yet. The fact that you beat a team 8 out of 10 times, and have pretty much owned them since the beginning of time, just doesn't register. It's always "wait 'til next year."

And by the way, you all owe us $3.50 for providing the entertainment. I take paypal.

[Agreed. They should charge admission.

What's funny is that SC fans' argument is always about stuff that hasn't happened yet. The fact that you beat a team 8 out of 10 times, and have pretty much owned them since the beginning of time, just doesn't register. It's always "wait 'til next year."

And by the way, you all owe us $3.50 for providing the entertainment. I take paypal.

Here is just a little something....... very promising for SC's future

Can't wait for next year

GO COCKS!!

Untitled-3.gif

-s82.designs.webpage-

Brilliams!

Ownership

-CFA: South Beach Sharks

-NCFA: 2007 Beantown Bowl Champions; BNE Co-Champions

Archived