Montreal Alouettes concept

JCC

Here's my first football concept.

Tell me what you think about it.

allouettesconcept.png]

It's OK, but don't halfass it.

If you're gonna try to go from photoshop to paint you need make sure you get all of the white out so it doesn't look bad.

Otherwise good design.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Well I have a better Alouettes' concept, if I may be so bold as to show my fellow Als' fan.

I wanted to tweak the uniforms a little, clean them up, but stay true to the traditional Alouettes' unis. But most of all, get rid of that God-awful white side stripe on the home and alt jerseys, it throws off the syncronicity of the uniform. So without further ado, here they are:

reebokalouettes.jpg

Note: The blues can be worn with either silver or blue pants, the white jerseys can be worn with blue pants or white.

Montréal: City of Champions!! (double exclamation point!)

Well I have a better Alouettes' concept, if I may be so bold as to show my fellow Als' fan.

I wanted to tweak the uniforms a little, clean them up, but stay true to the traditional Alouettes' unis. But most of all, get rid of that God-awful white side stripe on the home and alt jerseys, it throws off the syncronicity of the uniform. So without further ado, here they are:

reebokalouettes.jpg

Note: The blues can be worn with either silver or blue pants, the white jerseys can be worn with blue pants or white.

Montréal: City of Champions!! (double exclamation point!)

Nice looking concept, but this has to be the worst thread jack ive seen!:)

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Archived