Duke lacrosse new unis

Geoff

I'm watching the game on ESPNU and notice they've got new unis.

They're a lacrosse jersey with the Miami football template. Blue jersey w/ black inset and white piping. I'm searching for pics.

Fitting: First shot on the the possession, they score.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Sorry posted in the wrong forum because I was in a hurry.

Where do you find the OT Sports Uniform Creator?

OTSports.com and you'll see an image in the bottom right that says "UNIFORM BUILDER" below a picture of red, white, and blue lax jersey.

I'm surprised the new Duke uniforms don't look a little more like this:

link.prisoner.jpg

That would be funny if any of the accusations leveled against the team were proven to have even the slightest shred of legitimacy.

Shame the facts got in the way of your ha-ha.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Nothing erases the memory of rape allegations like emulating the University of Miami.

I'll admit it, I laughed. I laughed hard.

laughingja9.gif

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

link.prisoner.jpg

That would be funny if any of the accusations leveled against the team were proven to have even the slightest shred of legitimacy.

Lighten up, Sodboy. Unless, of course, you are or know a Duke lacrosse player. And if that's the case, I apologize... And if you don't know any, try loosening the bow tie a bit ;)

link.prisoner.jpg

Lighten up, Sodboy. Unless, of course, you are or know a Duke lacrosse player. And if that's the case, I apologize... And if you don't know any, try loosening the bow tie a bit ;)

And lest we forget, from the Raleigh News-Observer:

"Triangle court records show 16 lacrosse players currently on the roster have been arrested in the past three years on charges ranging from public urination on a private residence to underage possession of a malt beverage to helping a minor get a mixed drink. In addition, sophomore player Collin Finnerty and two friends were arrested last fall in Washington on simple assault charges. Finnerty was ordered to perform 25 hours of community service in Washington; if he does, the charges will be dropped, his attorney said."

Yup, angels, every single one of them!

Well, the truth of the matter is that they weren't found guilty.

Same with OJ. I guess we should stop cracking wise about him too.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

link.prisoner.jpg

"Triangle court records show 16 lacrosse players currently on the roster have been arrested in the past three years on charges ranging from public urination on a private residence to underage possession of a malt beverage to helping a minor get a mixed drink. In addition, sophomore player Collin Finnerty and two friends were arrested last fall in Washington on simple assault charges. Finnerty was ordered to perform 25 hours of community service in Washington; if he does, the charges will be dropped, his attorney said."

Winner!

Let's see:

Peeing outside while drunk.

Having a beer before you're 21.

Getting a drink for your underage buddy.

Simple assault charges, sans battery: either a drunken punch, or verbal threats without physical action.

My God, lock every one of these heathen bastards up and throw away the key! Does this incessant plague on our society know no end? Seriously, Tim, if you're trying to say that Duke lacrosse players should be held in the same disregard for these crimes as they should be for a violent gang-rape (which, by the way, they didn't commit,) I think your sense of perspective on this issue might be a wee bit skewed.

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Our lovely president did a whole lot worse than pissing outside, underage drinking, buying for someone underaged, and simple assult.

Cocain, anyone? Drunk driving, anyone?

Well, the truth of the matter is that they weren't found guilty.

Same with OJ. I guess we should stop cracking wise about him too.

EXACTLY!!!

New rule for the entire world. No O.J. Jokes because he was cleared!

Oh, and yes, the sweethearts from Duke are untouchable because they aren't rapists! Don't ANYONE consider them criminals for any of their other criminal acts!

Wow, dude. Did you get inappropriately touched by a lacrosse stick at a young age or something?

I'm not saying they're untouchable (though for several of them, I'm sure Mommy and Daddy's money has made them damn near.) I'm saying drinking a beer when you're 19 and forcibly sodomizing a woman are two fairly separate levels of criminal activity. For some reason, you seem to take issue with that.

Archived