Sacramento Kings Alt Concept

LMU

The premise here was to make an alt for the Kings that actually follows their color scheme. I borrowed elements from the Vlade Divac era uniforms (the single side panel), while using the wordmark from the primary logo, similar to what the Jazz do with their alt. And, if you'll look closely, you'll see the "SK" alt logo at the base of the collar.

sackings.png

VmWIn6B.png

it looks decent right now, its a good start. i feel like the outlines on the sidepanels are too elaborate, and should imitate the outlines on the lettering and numbers more (purple, white, black). also, i feel like there are too many different logos on the jersey, the crown, the SK, the wordmark, and the primary logo. it looks like an overload. the primary logo on the leg blends in a little bit too much with the shorts for a logo of that size. you will only really be able to read "kings" on the leg, and that is already on the jersey. one last thing, the name on the back looks like in real life it would blend in with the gray too much, try using black.

As a HUGE kings fan. I love it, i wanted something like this instead of their current one. Where did you find those numbers and that word mark. I would like to experiment with some kings jerseys.

The numbers are what they currently have. I vectorized them from the previews for personalized jerseys on the NBA Shop website. I got the wordmark from a vector file of the primary logo. If you have vector software, I can send you a few logos, otherwise I'm thinking of starting a NBA number sheet project, so I can work on the Kings early on.

VmWIn6B.png

As a HUGE kings fan. I love it, i wanted something like this instead of their current one. Where did you find those numbers and that word mark. I would like to experiment with some kings jerseys.

I would expect a "HUGE" Kings fan to recognize the teams current font and logo.

This looks pretty decent, and looks great for the dismal color scheme of the Kings. First off, the single side panel looks really weird, in my mind, but I know that's what they used to have, so whatever. Besides that, I dig the side panels, as well as the waist and collar striping.

You dug yourself a hole by trying a Kings' concept, but it didn't come out too bad at all. B

btw those aren't the "vlade divac" era style uni's, it would be the politicaly correct Mitch Richmond Era style...anyways...i think that silver jerseys are too bland or, i dont know, i dont like em, but i think if you mixed more silver with black or purple based uni then it would look good.

Archived