2007 MLB Patches

Cardsfan124

Dose anyone know when will the Arizona Diamonbacks will be wearing there 10th Anniversary patch?

probably next year since it was there inaugural year.

Yet the D-Rays (who came out the same season as the D-Backs) have a 10 seasons patch this season.

The Phillies will be wearing a patch to commemorate the life of John Vukovich who passed earlier today.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The Phillies will be wearing a patch to commemorate the life of John Vukovich who passed earlier today.

It will be black and say "VUK", his nickname.

Well-deserved for a coach who didn't always get the recognition he deserved. RIP, Vuke...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I know that the Giants will be wearing the All-Star Game Patch on their Home Uniforms because i saw a photo of a fan with said jersey on....

This year happens to be both the 50th anniversary of the Giants playing in San Francisco and it is also their 125th anniversary as an organization as a whole.

I'm wondering if they are planning patches for both anniversaries or maybe one or the other....

I know that the Giants will be wearing the All-Star Game Patch on their Home Uniforms because i saw a photo of a fan with said jersey on....

Or because every host team has worn the patch for the last 28 seasons.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

Or because every host team has worn the patch for the last 28 seasons.

What, are you some kind of expert on these things?

If the Cardinals do wear a World Series Champions patch, it would likely only be for opening day. That's what Boston did. I can't remember what Chicago did.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

The Red Sox also wore gold trimmed uniforms (numbers and letters).. looked really classy, unfortunetly they only wore them for the pregame festivites (i.e. rings, raising the banner) then switched to their regular uniforms for game time.

Here's a pic of Schill with the jersey on...you can see the gold trim around the letters:

1113248515_3647.jpg

Here's a pic of Schill with the jersey on...you can see the gold trim around the letters:

1113248515_3647.jpg

They were selling those in the MLB shop, as well.

I do wish that they had worn those in the game - seems really silly to have a uniform just for the ring ceremony....

I was thinking that myself.. what a waste! :blink:

StempSig.png

LeeStempniak.jpg

BluesJerseySig-1.gif

bloglogo.gif

• LMU locked this topic

Archived