2007 MLB Patches

Cardsfan124

cardinals should be wearing the world series champs patch as well

Classy organizations usually don't wear World Series patches the next year. Marlins did, though.

cardinals should be wearing the world series champs patch as well

Classy organizations usually don't wear World Series patches the next year. Marlins did, though.

Oh please, teams used to put "WORLDS CHAMPIONS" in place of jersey lettering a hundred years ago. So don't give me that.

Also, am I the only one who wants the Cubs to wear a 100th anniversary patch of their last championship next year? Come on!

I want the Cubs to wear a 70th Anniversary of the Wrigley Field ivy patch. I really hope they do something to honor the planting of the ivy on the wall by Bill Veeck in September of 1937.

I also think the Indians should do something to honor Larry Doby breaking the color line in the A.L. sixty years ago. Would it be too outside the box to ask that #14 be retired amongst all the American League teams?

Funny that Bill Veeck played a primary role in both of the above. . .

fade.gif

I also think the Indians should do something to honor Larry Doby breaking the color line in the A.L. sixty years ago. Would it be too outside the box to ask that #14 be retired amongst all the American League teams?

Yeah, they're already pushin' it with 42. 14 would really be a reach.

If the Cardinals do wear a World Series Champions patch, it would likely only be for opening day. That's what Boston did. I can't remember what Chicago did.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

If the Cardinals do wear a World Series Champions patch, it would likely only be for opening day. That's what Boston did. I can't remember what Chicago did.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

The Red Sox also wore gold trimmed uniforms (numbers and letters).. looked really classy, unfortunetly they only wore them for the pregame festivites (i.e. rings, raising the banner) then switched to their regular uniforms for game time.

Archived