Nashville Predators 10th Anniversary Logo

oz615

are you people SIMPLE?

he asked you guys not to bring any sort of relocation-that city doesnt deserve a team crap into the thread yet you numnuts continue to beat the dead Barbaro

show some courtosey, idiots.

as far as the anniversary logo goes, assuming it isnt a concept and is a real logo, it looks likes a rush job, as if someone decided just to slap a bunch of elements together and say "here is the tenth anniversary logo".

at least it didnt incorporate a roman numeral "X"

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

someone move this team to Kansas City or Ontario please. One of the best talented teams and lack of support. Hockey in the heehaw states wont work.

Neither do your sentence fragments or questionable grasp of punctuation and capitalization.

Guys, watch out here comes the Word Police. Here correct this too:

STUH PU DAN YAST NO ICOTP

B)

Jackie003 comes back and is banned... good jorb

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

are you people SIMPLE?

he asked you guys not to bring any sort of relocation-that city doesnt deserve a team crap into the thread yet you numnuts continue to beat the dead Barbaro

show some curtosey, idiots.

Thanks Bro. :D

are you people SIMPLE?

show some curtosey, idiots.

as far as the anniversary logo goes, assuming it isnt a concept and is a real logo, it looks likes a rush job, as if someone decided just to slap a bunch of elements together and say "here is the tenth anniversary logo".

at least it didnt incorporate a roman numeral "X"

We have to remember that the logo came from the local newspaper, and they could and will screw up anything. The Preds could have supplied a nice, crisp logo for them, and they would put it at the bottom of an ashtray before they print it.

Agreed on the "X" thing.

Thanks for having our back, IronChefShark.

postofday.png

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

We have to remember that the logo came from the local newspaper, and they could and will screw up anything. The Preds could have supplied a nice, crisp logo for them, and they would put it at the bottom of an ashtray before they print it.

I don't think anybody'd issue is with the quality of the image, but the quality of the design.

The paper certainly didn't re-design the Predators' tenth anniversary logo before they ran it.

I don't think anybody'd issue is with the quality of the image, but the quality of the design.

The paper certainly didn't re-design the Predators' tenth anniversary logo before they ran it.

Good point. You are right, but I wouldn't put anything past the idiots at that paper.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived