Nashville Predators 10th Anniversary Logo

oz615

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool 10 year anniversary patch look..I like it....

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Their alt logo is perhaps the worst in the major four sports. I, however, really like their regular logo and I think their away white jersey is one of the best looks in the NHL. In fact, I bought one during my one and only trip to Nashville...

The anniversary patch is merely OK. Seems a bit jumbled to me and the font selection doesn't work at all.

The Predators have two ugly logos and one decent one:

nashville_predators_alt_fossil_logo.gif

Aside from the hideous wordmark, I think the skull works. It would look great on a sweater.

Actually, they wanted to put this skull logo on the alternate sweater, but it did not show up or look as good on the sweater as the one they put on there.

I just don't like any of their logos, period.

Agreed, when they first came out I loved them. But the older I get the more I think their identity package sucks. They could've done so much more with the name Predators (i.e. R.Kelly fiercly waving a hockey stick, an actual Saber-Toothed Tiger) than the Robo-Tiger they have now.

As for the skull, is that a logo you really want to put forth at this present time? Hockey's dying in Nashville, and a logo of a fossil really is far too ironic.

nashville_predators_alt_fossil_logo.gif

Aside from the hideous wordmark, I think the skull works. It would look great on a sweater.

Actually, they wanted to put this skull logo on the alternate sweater, but it did not show up or look as good on the sweater as the one they put on there.

Maybe it didn't show up as well, but there's no way that the other logo looked better. Flat-out impossible for the "peeved kitty" logo to look better than anything. :P

Did you create this 10th Anniversary logo or is it legit? Because it looks really sloppy; the tower is crooked and there's one dark blue line in the 1 that is absent anywhere else. Also, all the fonts and the ribbon look pretty plain. They coulda done much better.

And yeah they need a complete overhaul. Way too cool of a team name/image for that amateurish logo/color scheme.

I like their sweaters, and I agree that the metallic material on the sweaters is good...

one thing that has always bothered me about the Preds is the fact that the sabertooth that is on their sweater, upon looking, is blue-gray, orange, navy, silver...almost like a Denver Broncos 2.0 scheme.

BUT....they put a yellow stroke around it on the dark sweater...and call their colors silver, navy, and yellow?

I understand their old alt, with the Gaylord Entertainment Center Logo on the shoulders, had yellow in them...but now, to me, the logo itself clashes with the jerseys.

"This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army." -CS85

I like their sweaters, and I agree that the metallic material on the sweaters is good...

one thing that has always bothered me about the Preds is the fact that the sabertooth that is on their sweater, upon looking, is blue-gray, orange, navy, silver...almost like a Denver Broncos 2.0 scheme.

BUT....they put a yellow stroke around it on the dark sweater...and call their colors silver, navy, and yellow?

I understand their old alt, with the Gaylord Entertainment Center Logo on the shoulders, had yellow in them...but now, to me, the logo itself clashes with the jerseys.

Hello? Have you ever seen the Chicago Blackhawks logo? There's 3 or 4 colours on their logo that aren't in their scheme.

Anyway, I happen to love the Preds 3rds. I think that they should wear them on the road and make a blue version to wear at home. But those are just my 2 rusty pennies.

an ugly patch for an ugly looking team. my god the preds set is horrible, top to bottom.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Archived