NHL REDESIGN

commander cody13

I expect the last thing the Caps to do would be to get a new home and road jersey without rebranding themselves. Why do you not use all of their colours on the jerseys? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. I do like that you've made one logo the primary on both jersys (albeit my least favourite of the two). I'd say overall this is a downgrade. I'll give you credit for not going red, white, and blue, but this just doesn't do it.

Theyre in the nations capital. They sould be ed, whit and blue

jovanovski_ed051022_cp.jpg

chips.jpg

blue_colour.gif

Sounds like a good 3 things to me too.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

yeah but there is two other teams in the east with those colours.

The Washington Capitals, Montréal Canadiens, and New York Rangers should always wear red, white, and blue. No one will complain if all three are wearing the colours they're suppose to be wearing.

yeah but there is two other teams in the east with those colours.

Yes, and how many Eastern teams have a variant of red and black as the team colors? :wacko:

Red, White, and Blue will do just fine.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Try adding some black into the away jersey... doesn't look right with the home being black and the away completely lacking it except in the logo...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived