Dallas Stars Concept

josh_cat_eyes

I have created a dallas starts concept logo but the exicution is horible. Will someone take this and jazz it up a bit. I am just takening credit for the idea (which I think I am good at) not the exicution. I also will post the jersey that I thought of when I made the logo.

DallasStars.jpg

stars.jpg

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

The logo looks a lot like Columbus' logos. Their CBJ logo star at the top loogs Identical to that and the other part of the logo looks kind of like what the have with the Ohio flag.

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

is that the edge template? Oh please god, not another edge template...

Get used to it. I don't see why people STILL complain about the Edge template. It's just a jersey cut, and we've all seen it in action, IT LOOKS FINE. Worry about whats on the template, not the template itself, cause like it or not, it's staying put.

GeMas_6885.gif

Looks a little familiar,you think? :therock:

Accaully no not at all. My idea was completely origanal. Except now that I see that I know someone thought of it before me. And I take it nobody wants to improve it either :P

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Sgoalie's Stars logos look pretty cool. On the other hand, I am on record here that if the Stars ever give themselves a makeover, it should be with a whole new color scheme that isn't a tie to their Minnesota years. Perhaps red, white and blue like the Texas state flag.

Oh, and ditch the "mooterus" alternate logo and jersey, if they haven't already.

CCSLC signature.png

Archived