NFL Blank Team Templates

LEWJ

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was bored and I started making NFL blank team templates in paint. I'm "eying" all of it, so I know they're not perfect. I'm not planning on doin back views, Just front, and pants side view. I made these to make NFL paint conceepts a little easier. (For teams with the same Home, Road, and Alternate Template, I will just make one version. For teams with different Home, Road, and Alternate Templates, I'll do all three.)

Here's wat I have (so far):

Baltimore Ravens

Buffalo Bills

Carolina Panthers

Cleveland Browns

Should I continue making them?

C&C Please

(I'm willing to make corrections, to obvious mistakes)

These are very nice templates, one of the best ones available in Paint.....keep it up!

I was bored and I started making NFL blank team templates in paint. I'm "eying" all of it, so I know they're not perfect. I'm not planning on doin back views, Just front, and pants side view. I made these to make NFL paint conceepts a little easier. (For teams with the same Home, Road, and Alternate Template, I will just make one version. For teams with different Home, Road, and Alternate Templates, I'll do all three.)

Baltimore Ravens

Buffalo Bills

Carolina Panthers

Cleveland Browns

C&C Please

These are very nice templates, one of the best ones available in Paint.....keep it up!

Thanks a lot man.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Baltimore Ravens

Buffalo Bills

Carolina Panthers

Cleveland Browns

C&C Please

Thanks a lot man.

Where are you getting the pics you are using as references, LEWJ? I could help you out and do the backs if you'd be cool with that.

-E.A.R.

Baltimore Ravens

Buffalo Bills

Carolina Panthers

Cleveland Browns

C&C Please

Thanks a lot man.

Where are you getting the pics you are using as references, LEWJ? I could help you out and do the backs if you'd be cool with that.

-E.A.R.

I'm pretty much just using the uniforms from this site as a reference, then if there's one that's questionable, I'll just look it up on google images.

If you wanna do the backs, go right ahead. I don't have a very good back view template though.

Packers and Texans added.

Any chance you'll do the Steelers and Patriots?

Yep I'm plannin on doing every team. I'll probably do one of those next.

Nice work you got going here, man. These things should really help folks out for real down the line. Paint users, rejoice! (I myself, however, probably couldn't create a concept in Paint to save my life...kinda funny how that raster-vector thing can work backwards sometimes too..)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Nice work you got going here, man. These things should really help folks out for real down the line. Paint users, rejoice! (I myself, however, probably couldn't create a concept in Paint to save my life...kinda funny how that raster-vector thing can work backwards sometimes too..)

thanks. yea It used to be impossible for me to draw curved lines, and what not. But, practice makes perfect. I learned to take my time.

BTW: When your that great in Illustrator/Photoshop (whatever you use), you dont have to be great in paint.

:D

LEWJ

Archived