Who would you do?

Mac the Knife

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let's just give Avril Lavigne a Cleveland Steamer and be done with it.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

I should send her a Zephyrs tee shirt and see if it sparks a media/teenage-girl-purchasing frenzy...

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Eventhough she's a canadian and a pop-tart, two of my least favorite things, i'd still have massive amounts of sex with her. Hell, she's still 18, and there is something about that word "teen"...

She's legal but it still sounds almost wrong...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I wasn't referring to your team, I was referring to a real Cleveland Steamer.

Then again, after she wore a Home Hardware T-shirt on Saturday Night Live last year, their stock soared because of dumb teenagers buying Home Hardware T-shirts.  I'd love to imagine what'd happen if you gave her an "I (heart) Cleveland Steamers!" T-shirt.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

C'mon c'mon, let's class this joint up a bit folks. There's only one lady I'd ever done that with, and will ever do that with... and you won't find her on any celebrity list.

I have to agree with the boss; see above. I guess the young bucks out there got to let their imaginations run wild for a while. Sorry guys, there ain't a celebrity out there can match my wife-and that's no bull.

I guess I'm getting old :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

ok then, can i suggest the girl that works in the produce section of the safeway by my house?

:D:D:D

That reminds me of a morning show in Buffalo... they do a segment called "Hot Counter Help" where guys would call in and ID a hot chick and where she worked, and then the DJs would encourage listeners to go check her out.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Your dealing with a bunch of horny degenerates (well.. i think i'm the only degenerate, but anyways...)

A thread asking guys who'd they rather fu*k, will tend not to be full of class or sophistication...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Your dealing with a bunch of horny degenerates (well.. i think i'm the only degenerate, but anyways...)

A thread asking guys who'd they rather fu*k, will tend not to be full of class or sophistication...

maybe we shouls do a "How much ya bench?" For those of you who have seen the SNL skit.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I've played a similar game called F/Marry/Kill

You get three celebs,a nd you have to assign F, Marry, and Kill to them each.. like..

Jenny Finch

Anna Kornekova (sp? i'm too lazy to look it up)

Carmen Electra

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived