Anahiem Ducks concepts

krilow

Hmmm, I've seen something like this before done by another member on the board. It wasn't a ducks concept but it was a Flyers concepts.

http://www.geocities.com/rogerclemente_isx...ms/Flyers-8.gif

I always use his templates...and i know a lot of other people here use them two, i even left the rc template patch on the jersey.

I wasn't questions your use of the jersey templates. I use Rogers as well. I was commenting on the logos & shoulders to clean them up (make sure you save the jersey as .png) The other posters were stating that another member had a similar jersey template.

Its no different than somone switching colours on logos

Yeah, it is different. You took his DESIGN that he worked hard on to make and you tried to pass it off as your own.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

A template is essentially just a blank jersey that has be pre-formed to make design easier. When people talk about using my "template" they always refer to the blank jerseys, that I usually put grids on as guidelines, that I produced (some of which have predetermined stitching patterns of some of the more popular teams available), with NO COLOR whatsoever. (Even when someone else makes a template, the only colors you'll find on it are often just black, white and maybe gray to differentiate certain parts of uniforms.

What you did here was blatently take my "concept" (or "design") and recolor it. My designs are not templates. Only my templates are templates.

You are 100% GUILTY of ripping off my work.

Case closed.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Hey Cat Eyes Josh, get rid of your sig. It's like 600 pixels high.

And stop signing your name to the end of everything. It bugs me when Roger does it, too, but he's been around longer and he can whoop me at designing so I don't say anything. :grin:

philly.png

im not krilow...the guy is an idiot for stealing the sharks logo, but i was saying that i see people useing Roger Clemnte jerseys on other forums and i saw a couple on this forum as i was searching threw concept jerseys on this forum and saw a couple that were roger clemnte templates

I'm calling 2 minutes for theivery, 5 minutes for fighting, and a 10 minute misconduct for SHENANIGANS!

A lot of people on this forum use his "templates" and dont change the design one bit.

You joined 2 minutes after Krilow's post, and then posted 2 minutes after you joined... could you be more blatently obvious?

I'll gladly apologize if I'm proven wrong, and hate to be accusing, but it's just a bit fishy.

no need to apologize..he posted that exact same "concept" not a minute later on the Canucks.com boards under the kw11333 name..only at the time i didnt realise it and told him he should post it here :lol:

GO GIANTS GO!!!

giants-1.png

mia Marek Schwarz

THANK YOU TREVOR!

linden.png

A lot of people on this forum use his "templates" and dont change the design one bit.

You joined 2 minutes after Krilow's post, and then posted 2 minutes after you joined... could you be more blatently obvious?

I'll gladly apologize if I'm proven wrong, and hate to be accusing, but it's just a bit fishy.

no need to apologize..he posted that exact same "concept" not a minute later on the Canucks.com boards under the kw11333 name..only at the time i didnt realise it and told him he should post it here :lol:

BURN!!

Since Roger Clemente has found all of his concepts & called him out as well as the other members he has yet to jump back on the board with other posts. Not sure if everyone scared him off. :mellow:

OK, time for a commentary:

I've discovered that there are essentially two groups of new members: those who actually post concepts in an attempt to improve their graphic design skill, and those who throw either a halfassed attempt or, like in this case, a stolen design for no other reason than, apparently, to receive unearned praise or to post pad.

This is essentially causing an epidemic in the concepts forum. I'm getting pretty tired of seeing all these pixelated, messy paint concepts where it's clear that little effort was taken, only to be greeted by a topic title saying "my first concept!" or "please be nice." The bottom line is that if you're going to make something, you shouldn't post it if it requires a disclaimer. Your work is a representation of yourself, and if you need to demand that nobody rips you a new one for posting pure garbage, then don't post it in the first place! Practice on your own time, then post when your work is at the stage where peer review of the elements themselves can take precedent over quality issues.

So, all I ask is that there be no more excuses. Post your own damn work, and don't post it until it's something you can actually be proud of.

VmWIn6B.png

OK, time for a commentary:

I've discovered that there are essentially two groups of new members: those who actually post concepts in an attempt to improve their graphic design skill, and those who throw either a halfassed attempt or, like in this case, a stolen design for no other reason than, apparently, to receive unearned praise or to post pad.

This is essentially causing an epidemic in the concepts forum. I'm getting pretty tired of seeing all these pixelated, messy paint concepts where it's clear that little effort was taken, only to be greeted by a topic title saying "my first concept!" or "please be nice." The bottom line is that if you're going to make something, you shouldn't post it if it requires a disclaimer. Your work is a representation of yourself, and if you need to demand that nobody rips you a new one for posting pure garbage, then don't post it in the first place! Practice on your own time, then post when your work is at the stage where peer review of the elements themselves can take precedent over quality issues.

So, all I ask is that there be no more excuses. Post your own damn work, and don't post it until it's something you can actually be proud of.

Amen to that! Couldn't have said it better!

im not krilow...the guy is an idiot for stealing the sharks logo, but i was saying that i see people useing Roger Clemnte jerseys on other forums and i saw a couple on this forum as i was searching threw concept jerseys on this forum and saw a couple that were roger clemnte templates

I'm calling 2 minutes for theivery, 5 minutes for fighting, and a 10 minute misconduct for SHENANIGANS!

Delayed_Penalty's posts should be limited to arriving in threads somewhat late and calling penalties on posters.

Delayed_Penalty's posts should be limited to arriving in threads somewhat late and calling penalties on posters.

My arm was in the air a long time ago, krilow still hasn't touched the puck, but I had to make the call.

Archived